Guess we have to get Creative

My phone dinged,i looked to see who it was and it was Rick.

Hey babe sorry I haven't contacted you for a little bit i've just been busy. But i'll come see you shortly ❤️

I rolled my eyes. As if i want to see you. Then Abigail called. and i just realized I had a thousand messages and missed calls from her.

"What the hell y/n! I've been worried sick! I came to your house last night and you weren't there. I thought something had happened!I thought you...did something again." "I'm so sorry Abigail. I was at Helenas again and we were drinking." Abigail gasped "you were drinking without me!" "You wouldn't have had any fun anyways we didn't dance or anything" "oh so what'd you do?" "we played truth or dare.."

"I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BEEN THERE!" "Yeah and it gets worse..." "what happened?!" "Cate looked through my eyes only..." "Oh. My .God. She saw all-" "Yep. Every single one. And then after that I don't remember but i woke up in Helenas bed AGAIN!" "That's hilarious" She said sarcastically "It's not Abigail" I said in a sad tone. "But- you've always wanted-" "yes i know but she doesn't like me like that Abi... It won't happen. We're just friends"

She didn't say anything for a while. "Do you want me to come over?" "No it's fine. Thank you though" "Alright well you better tell me if anything else happen-" I just remembered what else happens earlier that day lol "YOU SENT ME THAT VIDEO YESTERDAY AND I PLAYED IT IN FRONT OF HELENA!!!" I scream "Oops" she laughed "well.. i've got to go but you'll tell me what happened after?" "Yeah. Sure" I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks bae. Bye!" I hung up the phone. Then my phone went off again! "What the hell" Rye istg if it's you agai- oh..

It was Helena.

Helena: 😕 you left me...again 😑

I couldn't answer her. I've done something i promised myself I wouldn't do again, I fell back in love with her. No no i haven't fallen back in love with her, i'm just being silly. No i've just- I shes just really nice and REALLY pretty. But that's all I feel about her. ....who the fuck am i kidding if there was a word that's more than in love I would say it.

Oh my god now she's calling. I'm not answering... I contemplated on answering for a minute and then it quit ringing. Well it's too late now.

I got up to put my bowl in the sink and sat my phone on the counter. My phone started ringing again and i dropped my bowl in the sink. "You've got to be kidding meee!" I groaned. I waited a minute and then decided to answer.

"Hello Helena-" "You weren't going to answer" she said in a calm voice. "I- I did answer, I just didn't know it you were calling at first" "oh..." She knew I was lying. "You left me again" she said in a sad tone. "I know, i'm sorry Helena i- I had to go" "oh, how come?" "umm Rick called me and needed something" I lied. "Oh alright...we'll ive actually called you for something else"

"ok? what is it" i giggled. "well... Abigail will be calling you in a few minutes about something" I could almost feel her smirking through the phone. But what is she talking about?

"What is it?"i asked "You'll just have to wait and see" "but why-" "I love youu bye!" "uh-" she hung up the phone on me. What is she talking about? I went to sit outside for a little bit and reached for my vape. What the fuck? I couldn't find it!

Oh my goddd. I LEFT IT AT HELENAS AGAIN. AND I FORGOT MY DRESS!! THATS WHAT I ORIGINALLY WENT OVER THERE FOR!! WHA- HOW. how did i forget it again.

My phone was ringing and i suspected it was Abigail. And i was right. "Hello?" i answered. "Y/NNN" "ABIGAILL ,what is it" i giggled. "YOU HAVE A PART IN A MOVIE WITH HELENA!!" "WHAT??What movie?" "Well, it's a scary movie, you and Helena are best friends and you two went to an abandoned house." "Why would we go in the abandoned house?You gonna give me a back story?"