Its over

We got ready and Hellie put on her dress, I only had my makeup and hair done. Now we're at my house getting my dress. And might I say Helena looks really hot in her dress, it'll be hard for me not to keep my hands off her, unless she tells me to stop of course. I picked a rather short dress, it was black and sparkly and sinched around my waist. Helena wouldn't be able to keep her eyes off me, I would say hands but she's too scared and nervous to do that in public places and probably especially around her friends.

When I put it on and walked out of my closet Helena proved me right, she stared at my dress and body instantly. "Eyes up here Helena" I teased. "Oh your one to talk about where eyes should be" She said and hit me playfully. I rolled my eyes and laughed. We walked out of the house and drove to the place for Olivia's birthday dinner. We both stepped out of the car and Helena went to grab my hand but then didn't want paparazzi to see so she let go. I stopped before she opened the door. "What?" She asked concerned
I didn't know how to tell her so i just stood there for a minute. "Hey if it's about me holding your hand I did it because for both of us, I didn't want paparazzi to see but if you want me to I will darling" She said and held my hand.

"No it's not about that" I said but smiled because she held my hand. "Then what is it?" She said and smiled back. "It's just- I'm nervous, I've never met Olivia before, and whoever else is there" I said. "Oh, don't worry lovely she'll love you, they all will, she's very nice and welcoming don't be nervous honey, she's sweet" She smiled again. "Ok" i whispered. She opened the door again and let me in first to which i blushed. She hit my butt before she shut the door. I turned around and glared at her while blushing.

"What was that for?" I asked. "Mm i don't know, I just like your butt" She shrugged. I shook my head and continued walking. The waiter instantly knew who Helena was and took us to the table where Olivia Coleman sat. "Hellie!" Olivia beamed and stood up to hug Helena. "Hello you" Helena smiled and hugged Olivia. While hugging Olivia looked at me and smiled. "And this must be Y/n!" She said taking my hand and then hugged me. "Yes ma'am I am" I said and laughed. "It's nice to meet you" Olivia said. "It's lovely to meet you too" I said. "We'll come sit down!" She said and then went back to her seat. Helena and I took a seat beside each other across from Olivia.

"Soo Helena, you said she was beautiful, but you didn't tell me how beautiful" Olivia said and looked at me and then Helena. I blushed and looked had Helena. "Words could not even describe this girl" Helena said and moved a piece of hair out of my face. I blushed even harder and nudged her. "Oh! How silly of me, I haven't introduced anyone!" Olivia said. "Everyone this is Y/n and of course you know Helena, Y/n this is Parker, he's a director, this is Erin Doherty, you probably know her from the show, Emma stone, Margaret Thatcher, who is also on the show, Oh! this is Ed, my husband" She said while pointing bay everyone and smiling. All of them said hello and i smiled and said Hello back.

A waiter came and asked for our drinks, some ordered alcohol, including Helena and myself. Everyone was talking, well except me, but that's ok I was just listening. Helena was talking to Olivia and after our drinks came I decided how's the time to mess with Helena again. I slowly slid my hand under the table and onto her thigh. She wasn't bothered of course, she was too deep into the conversation to get a hint of what I was doing so all she did was put it on top of mine and pat it and then grabbed her drink.

I slowly pushed my hand up higher. She still hadn't acknowledged it. I pushed her dress up and put my hand under it, closer to her underwear. That's when she when she got a hint of what i was doing. She turned and looked at me and glared before looking back at Olivia. Thankfully Olivia didn't notice. I started squeezing her thigh and Helena started fidgeting with her hands to seem like she wasn't affected, but I know she was. I started to graze my finger tips slightly over her sensitive spot then i would stop and start squeezing her thigh again. I kept doing that over and over, hopefully making her even more flustered.