Truth or dare pt.2

"come on.. let me see it!" "no" i laughed " y/n it'll be ok i won't show anybody "noo" "come onnn you have to, it's your dare" "well pick something else" i said "nope that's the one you have to do, and if you don't let me i'll force you" "you don't have my password" i smirked "Yes but you may have left it unlocked" she laughed "it doesn't work like that Cate" "Oh really then check" I rolled my eyes and went on my phone and opened snap, then i went in my eyes only. " It's not opened Cate" I decided to open it to look and see if they were all still there. and they were. and what a mistake i had just made.

Cate snatched my phone out of my hand and ran to the kitchen and everybody started laughing. "NOO!! It's not funny give it back!!" i got up to chase her but Sarah came and held me down. "Let go sarah!! CATE STOP IT!!" I saw Cate standing in the kitchen scrolling through. I had millions of different pictures on there of Helena, she was probably still scrolling through them. She was had her mouth open and smiling while scrolling. "CATE STOP" I yelled.

I watched Helena smirk and look at me while she got up "HELENA- CATE STOP IT RIGHT NOW!! CATE!!" Helena went up to Cate "what's on there" she laughed and looked at me. Thankfully Cate wouldn't show her. She turned off the phone and walked back over to me smirking. She held it to me and i snatched it from her. "We'll talk about that later" she winked "no we won't" "what was on it?" Helena and Sarah asked. "It's between me and y/n" She smiled and sat back down.

Omg i am so embarrassed. At least she didn't show Helena. "Sarah.. you can let go of me now" "oh! sorry" she laughed .Sarah let go of me and i went to pull up a chair next to the people who was on the floor because it was uncomfortable. Sarah grabbed her drunk and i had my legs crossed so she came up to me, uncrossed my legs and then sat in my lap. I leaned back in my chair and put one arm around her and grabbed my drink with the other that was on the table.

"Alright.. Helena!" cate called "Oh god.. what" Helena said jokingly irritated "Truth or dare?" "Truth" "Hmm.. who are you seeing now?" Oh no. That answer would break my heart right there. "On one?" She answered and then laughed. Cate looked back at me and winked. What the fuck did she just wink at me for?

Cate lent up to Sarah and whispered something to her but when i tried to listen Cate pushed my face away. "What the heck guys.. Sarah you in my lap why can i not know" i laugh "I had something to tell her. Something private" Cate smirked and then went back crawled back to her spot. Helena was staring at Sarah. And when she noticed i was looking at her confused she looked away.

Cate asked the rest of the people truth or dares and then it was Helenas turn to ask everybody and now it was Sarah's turn.

Helena was drunk out of her mind. She could barely sit still and she was laughing. Sarah was tipsy and STILL sitting on my lap and Cate had been drunk and i was really tipsy almost drunk. When i'm drunk I talk a lot and... I was really getting there.

"Alright so who should i start with" sarah said  "Oh y/n!" Helena laughed "I had a dream about you.. i forgot to tell you about it. Well i wasn't going to tell you about it but i don't know i just thought about it" she whispered "Ah and what was the dream about Helena" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Wait I want another dare!" Cate said "Fuck the rules go ahead" Sarah said and chugged her drink. "Alright i will" she said and then busted out laughing and so did Sarah and spit out a little of her drink.

"Do a shot into y/ns mouth" Cate said and kept laughing. I opened my eyes wide. "oh god" i mumbled and downed the rest of my drink. "Who are you talking about cate?" "S.. Sarah" She barely made out. "Oh" Helena rolled her eyes and sat back into the couch. "What the fuck do you mean Blanchett? Take a shot into y/n?" "oh my god your stupid. You take a shot. But don't swallow!" I almost choked on what she said "And then make out with y/n basically" she said calmly "oh i can do that! go get the shots!" Cate quickly got up and stumbled to the kitchen and came back with A LOT of shot. Everyone licked one up except me. "Hold on!" i yelled. I took three shots. "ok i'm ready" i laughed and so did everyone else