十六

You broke and ruined my everything~(G)I-DLE Maybe

I ran down a street not knowing it but at the same time feeling a vague familiarity with it and knocked loudly on a door I only feel that I know well. I heard someone walking behind the door and then I heard the door being unlocked from the inside; as the door opened, both the girl and I froze and stared at each other. There was more noise as more girls appeared to look at who was at the door and they all did the same and froze, watching me with awe. Someone from the back of the group whispered, "Emma?" I bit my lip and asked, "Is that my actual name? Or was that a lie too?" A girl closer to the front with short hair stepped forwards and I could tell she was nervous, her hands were shaking, she said, "Emma is what everyone calls you. What your brother called you or your 'friends' is rarely used."

It was a few hours later, I'd been caught up with everything that had happened to me and everything I wanted to know (most things I'd forgot). From what I'd heard, I needed my fighting spirit back and the only way to get that back was to go back to college tomorrow and face what the girls told me were WayV. I'd also learnt everyone's names from scratch and my predicaments with who I needed to know at college. "Remember, I told Keeho we'd catch up on the project tomorrow night," Mina told me. I sighed, apparently it was with my crush, one of his friends, our enemy and his twin, this Keeho person and us two.

I was in the room Sana showed me to and told me we shared here. "Do you remember anything about this room?" she asked me. I shook my head and she sighed sadly, I paused, "But it does feel familiar." She smiled lightly and patted me on the shoulder passing me some pyjamas. I was changed and in bed when I heard Sana say through the darkness, "Emma? Promise you'll never leave again. Last time you just told me but now.. now I want you to promise. That experience without you was scary." I laid in bed playing her words over in my head before I murmured, "You hardly met me for long before I was taken by my brother."

"When you meet a sister you just know," I heard Sana say. I rolled over in bed and pulled the covers up to my ears, hoping for a secure feeling, "I promise," I whispered.

                                                                                          ***

"WAKE UP YOU LARGE ROUND PRINGLE OF A WOMAN!" I heard someone shout. I jumped in my bed and shot up, sitting and staring - my eyes wide - looking at Chaeyoung confused. She just smiled sweetly and walked out of the room. I looked in Sana's direction and her hair was ruffled and she had her eyes closed from the sudden light of the room. Sana was pretty, her beauty especially in the morning after everyone woke up could be ignored, but it's unbelievable because it warms my heart when she smiles. I am a little jealous to be honest. She threw me some clothes and went out of the room so I could change. 

I walked downstairs and I walked over to the cupboards to check and see if any food was to my preference for breakfast. I opened them and saw nothing except peanut butter and chocolate muffins in them so I stood confused, looked in the fridge and saw a cucumber and a full chicken and some water stacked up. I heard a voice say, "I thought you'd have learnt there's nothing there from last time." I turned around and saw Momo, she looked a little different to the last time I saw her but of course I can't remember why. I sighed, "That's not fair, you know I don't remember." She laughed a little and told me to go to a café on the corner of the street.

I walked out of the cafe with an iced Americano and a hot roll and swerved someone walking the opposite way and I wouldn't have stopped until someone said, "Emma, hey!" I turned around and saw Hendery and Sicheng looking at me I was lost for words but then I walked over to them. They must not know I know about Jackson and their little plan thing or that I remember small bits from months ago. All I know about these boys are that they are enemies, pretended to be my best friends and something must have happened between us. I stopped in front of them and Sicheng said, "You have to stop coming out of there and nearly hitting me with your coffee's. I laughed and said, "I don't remember that but boys, I'm not staying with Jackson anymore." Hendery looked confused and asked, "Why not? Did you guys argue?" I shook my head, did a sort of sarcastic laugh I felt was badass and said, "I'm with Twice." I left them staring in shock and worry, walking off.

                                                                                           ***

Walking into Math, I sat next to someone Jihyo told me was Soul and the only other people I knew was Minnie sitting next to me, San and Hongjoong behind me (she filled me in on the situation there) and Roseanna from Sixeng's gang at the other side of the room near the front. "OH MY GOSH. MY GIRL'S BACK!" I wondered who that was and when I turned around I saw Minnie wink at me and wave. I chuckled and sat next to her, Soul giggling and waving slightly. I turned around and saw San and Hongjoong, didn't know which was which so I let them do the talking. "How are you Emma?" one of them asked. I talked with him and the friends around me for a while and then turned around for the last 10 minutes of class.

The bell rang and I ran out of the class, the one I assumed was Sixeng - because she was glaring at me - tried to trip me up but I skipped over her and gave her a sweet smile. As the one I now knew as San, rolled his eyes at her and asked if I was okay. I was fine because now Sixeng was mad her ex was talking to me. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon walked next to me, relieved San of bodyguard duty and walked with me to the next and last lesson of the short day, Commercial dance which nearly everyone I knew was doing. 

In my class was the obvious ones, practically the whole of Twice except Chaeyoung and Dahyun who were doing an engineering and medical course. All of WayV except Kun who was doing engineering too, Keeho and his friend were all there, San and Hongjoong and their friends were there, Minnie and two friends, someone Tzuyu told me was Lee Juyeon and one of Sixeng's friends Mira (their knife expert). Overall 35 in the class, or I think. Me and Twice and Keeho & co and Minnie & co and Hongjoong & co and even Juyeon were sat one one side- the right one. WayV on the left and Mira at the back in the middle. The teacher walked into the class not taking any notice said, "Everyone, my name is Mrs Cha and... do you all know each other already?" she looked at the divide and frowned, "Well.. this is going to be a fun year."

So you aren't confused, in the Commercial dance there is:

-Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu, Mina (Twice)

-Emma

-Sicheng, Hendery, Yangyang, Xiaojun, Ten, Lucas (WayV)

-Keeho, Soul, Intak, Theo, Jongseob, Jiung (P1harmony)

-San, Hongjoong, Yunho, Wooyoung, Mingi, Jongho, Seonghwa, Yeosang (Ateez)

-Minnie, Soojin, Shuhua ((G)i-dle)

-Juyeon (The Boyz)

-Mira