CHAPTER #35

A/N: So I forgot to write something like this in this book -_- Forgive meeeeeeee! 

#WarningRated🔞

Khiegilsan

"IT'S TIME for your punishment, babe"

My mouth parted and I almost stopped breathing. I wonder if Natsu told me that before. I might think differently. But now, I can see in his eyes his love and longing for me. I gently touched both of his cheeks and made him look at me.

He was frowning when our eyes met and I just smiled towards him "Why are you going to punish me? You said I should enjoy," I gave him an innocent look "I just did what you said"

He did not immediately respond to what I said. And just stared at me as if he was reading my mind. Then he frowned as if he remembered something that had annoyed him.

"You'll try to get laid, huh" he said sarcastically, "Where did you learn that shit?" he asked me, frowning. He looks really mad but surprisingly... I don't feel scared. In fact, I'm enjoying it.

"Well," I shrugged, "Cana told me to get laid," he glared at me and cursed under his breath. I laugh and kiss him on his lips "So what's my father's gift to me?" I ask completely changing our topic.

"A boyfriend" he said, which made me frown "Your father gave you a boyfriend. A handsome and hot boyfriend."

I gave him an innocent look "Where's my boyfriend?" I ask innocently.

"Your boyfriend is currently running out of patience."

I laughed "Really? Why?" I ask, innocently.

"Because his girlfriend is trying his patience. That's why his girlfriend should be punished now" he said seriously.

"What kind of punishment will he give to his girlfriend?"

I don't know how I enjoyed this kind of conversation. The smile never left my lips while I could see the frustration on his face but his eyes showed that he was enjoying it too.

"Hmm..." he ran his finger from my neck down to between my breasts. I held my breath and waited for his next action "You choose" His voice is soft and tempting.

I cross my arms below my breast, "Why would I choose?" I ask frowning.

Natsu grinned at me "Punishment number 1, I'll bring you home tonight. Punishment number 2. I'll kiss you until you beg for me to stop. And lastly, punishment number 3. Your boyfriend will devour you"

I shivered down my spine when I saw how his eyes looked at me. I opened my mouth to speak but my own words failed me. I licked my lower lips and I saw how his eyes followed my tongue. I lean towards him until my breasts are pressed on his chest.

My face is close to his ear. I felt his hand carefully gripping my waist "Then, I choose punishment number 4"

"What number 4? There are only 3 choices, babe" he said laughing, "Are you drunk, babe?"

I looked at him and smiled "Punishment number 4 means all of the choices" his mouth parted "So I would like to meet my boyfriend, babe~~" I said seductively

Natsu narrowed his eyes and smirked "Text your friend. I'll bring you home" he whispered, hoarsely.

NATSU and I tumbled inside my condominium, our arms entwined. He walked away from me for a moment and approached the door again to close it properly. Then he approached me again, and again traced his finger over my body.

I bit my lower lips so I wouldn't make a sound. His hand started moving upwards, pushing the hem of my dress until it revealed my pair of lingerie underneath.