CHAPTER #36

A/N: I'm busy with my online seminars right now. But I will try to update as much as possible. Enjoy

Anyway, Thank you for all your support. I got my 2,000 followers now. I'm so happy!

 I'm so happy!

Khiegilsan

 "OH MY gosh, my head hurts"

I sat down on the bed and held my head, closing my eyes again. When I tried to move again, I felt my body aching all over. My eyes widened when I looked down at my chest, only using the blanket as a cover.

"Fuck," I whispered when I looked at my side, I saw Natsu with his naked back, sleeping.

I remember doing it twice last night when I received a call coming from Cana. She called me to check if I was okay and she even mentioned that she put boxes of condoms in my bag. Natsu heard it, of course and... Damn! What happened last night after that call?

I panicked and held my head with both of my hands, remembering how we ended up in bed again! I covered my mouth dramatically when I looked down on the floor and saw our clothes scattered around. I even saw a lot of condom packets! They were all opened.

I bit my lower lips, so therefore I conclude that we used... all the condoms.

"Shit... I'm so... I'm so...." I couldn't even put it into words! The Lucy Heartfilia last night was so... wild?

I remember how we ended up 'making love' again when he asked me to be his girlfriend which he concluded to be a 'yes'. And then, after that...Holly Molly! Everything suddenly flashed back in my head. I wasn't that drunk to not remember anything that happened! We were not that drunk!

I hit my forehead lightly with my palm before going off the bed, completely remembering everything now. I dragged the blanket with me as I tried to pick up my underwear on the floor. This guy didn't even bother dressing me up!

Did I pass out while we were making love or what? I couldn't remember how it ended! Did I just suddenly fall asleep?

I wear my underwear before putting the blanket back on the bed. My eyes widened when I realized that when I took it with me, Natsu was left on the bed, only wearing his boxers. I covered him with the blanket again before going inside the shower. My legs still felt so weak.

Just how many times did we do it?

I took a hot shower before brushing my teeth. I muttered a curse when I looked at my collarbone and saw marks there. I put on my robe before going out and sitting at the edge of the bed again, checking my phone.

My eyes widened when I saw a lot of messages from my friend asking where I went. Their message was before Cana called me last night.