CHAPTER #6

A/N: I'll update the next chapter after this chapter got 100 reads. And please leave a comment about this chapter. I really need a feedback in order for me to continue writing this story.

P.S. I haven't read the entire chapter so their might be wrong spelling and grammars.

Khiegilsan

I KEEP my eyes on my fingers as I felt their heavy stare on me. For the first time since in forever, my sister and his fiancée Zeref are both out of words while looking at me... and Natsu who's currently can't stop fidgeting beside me. I'm bored waiting for them to say anything after what they had witness besides, my burnt hand is killing me.

Finally losing my patience to them, I held my sister gaze "Sis, can you please just say something?"

My sister blinked her eyes twice and then pouted her lips "Why me? Why not Zeref?"

Before I looked at the man on my sister's side, he seemed to wake up at what my sister had said "Why me?" my sister glares him which makes Zeref pout before looking back to both of us "Ermm... so next month will be our wedding" he started.

I frowned "And?"

"Can you guys postponed it and make your wedding next year?" Zeref asked.

My mouth parted on what he had said – my sister clap her hand before she beam at his fiancée "Right," she said exaggeratedly "Lucy wants a grant wedding and we need lots of money to do that."

I blinked my eyes twice as I looked at them – what the fuck did just Zeref said? I mean, I knew that I wanted to become Mrs Natsu Dragneel but getting married next year is different story. Natsu hate me to the core after what I did to him.

I clear my throat to get my sister and Zeref's attention but it looks like they both busy imagining my 'so – called' wedding "I'm not getting married" I say cutting off their wild imagination.

Zeref and my sister looks at me shock – both their mouth parted as if I say something unbelievable "Why?" Zeref asked "He kissed you, baby Lucy!"

I roll my eyes exaggeratedly "First and foremost, you guys do sex and why the fuck you still not married" they both blush "Second, I can't just married someone just because he kissed me! That's plain ridiculous! Third," I pointed my fingers to Natsu who's currently busy looking at me too – damn, stay still heart.

"I don't love her, bro" Natsu say which makes my heart clench in pain.

"Yeah!" I say composing myself – trying my best to hide the pain that I felt "Natsu doesn't love me!" They all open their mouth to say something – but I just raised my hand to stop them "My head and my hand is fucking killing me! And what we are talking right now is full of shits!"

"Mouth, Lucy!" Natsu growl "You kept on cursing!"

I rolled my eyes – and without saying anything I get the goddamned first aid kit – storm out the kitchen and went directly in my room. I even heard my sister and Zeref calling out my name but I don't give a damn! My heart is bleeding and I can't sit there after what happened this morning! I can't pretend that I'm okay!

I AM busy adding some codes to my new security system program for the Etherious Inc., According to my data, an unknown network enter my system and I can't believe someone penetrated my system. So here I am, changing the internal protection of the server – I fucking make sure that unknown network who entered my network won't enter again.

After what happened on the house – I decided to stay here in Scarlet café which is five blocks away from my sister's house. Is just that... I knew for a fact that staying in the house won't bring any good to me.