CHAPTER #37

A/n: We only have four Chapters left. ❤️❤️❤️

#WarningRated🔞

I WAS in my unit the whole day completely doing nothing. I spent my day sleeping since I felt like my whole body ached as if I was tortured last night. When I opened my eyes it was completely dark inside. And since I'm in Seattle, lights from the city were reflecting inside my room.

I remained lying down and for a moment I was confused when suddenly there was an arm around my waist. I looked at the owner of that arm over my shoulder and I saw Natsu lying beside me – sleeping. A smile instantly formed into my lips – so I carefully turned my body so I could face him properly.

I place my hand on his cheeks as I stare at his face – as if I'm trying to remember every single thing on his face.

"Babe... don't stare at me like that" he said, which surprised me.

I clear my throat "Are you awake?"

"No," he said, which made me frown. I was about to speak when all of a sudden he open his eyes and smile at me "But now, I'm awake"

I chuckle when he kisses the tip of my nose "that's a wonderful sound, babe" he said which makes me blush but then I manage to smile towards him which makes him stare at me.

"And you will hear much more from now on—"

I couldn't finish my words because Natsu kissed me on my lips which made my eyes widen. I felt him move until he was on top of me. His lips gently kissed my lips like he was afraid to break me. When our lips parted, I stared at him and was momentarily taken aback when I saw the corner of his lip rise.

"Umm... I think..." I bite my lower lip as he suddenly presses the tip of his nose against mine, "Natsu" I breathe.

"I want to hear more of your erotic voice like last night" he whisper hoarsely.

I blushed at what he said and immediately pushed him away from me "I didn't make those kinds of noises"

He chuckled and then planted soft kisses on my face. I tried to push his chest away, but to no avail. He didn't budge at all. Instead, he just grabbed my hand and gently kissed them. I blush furiously at the sight of him seducing me.

I don't know how I escaped his seduction. It was hard to fight his temptation. I mean, I never knew that Natsu has a high libido when it comes to that.

Anyway, Natsu just ordered our dinner since I don't have enough left in my fridge – I told him that we can go buy some ingredients but he firmly refused as if going to the super supermarket with me would take lots more time than ordering our food.

I relaxed myself in the bathtub after eating, wearing my two piece bikini. Yes, I'm wearing a bikini -_- you will never know what will happen especially when he's around.

My eyes wide open when I heard the door open, I immediately turned around and my eyes almost popped out when I saw him enter wearing that tiny piece of towel around his waist.

My face heated when I saw his... his thing... damn, I immediately averted my eyes. How? How could that thing fit inside me?

He bathed first before he joined me in the bathtub. He leaned there as if he was also relaxing. When he notice my face I immediately bit my lower lips

"I could read your face, babe" he laughed a bit.

I frowned and slapped the water to wet his face. He just laughed and didn't retaliate against me.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked me after the silence.

I remember him asking that this morning - I blushed "I'm okay..." why he keeps on asking that?