CHAPTER #7

UGH.

I could hear his voice yelling my name, telling me to stop from walking – I can see some people are looking at us – me in particular but I remained walking and completely ignoring him. I smile when I saw the particular boutique on my left.

It display different kinds of stilettos and sandals. OMG! They all look so cute and beautiful. Anyway, another information about my beautiful self is that – I have this a little obsession with stilettos and sandals. I don't know why. I just love them. I was about to enter the place when all of a sudden someone grab me on my arms. My head instantly whips back to the owner of the hand.

"Finally caught you" he breathe. His ash mauve eyes are looking at my face carefully "Are you deaf, Heartfilia"

My lips formed into a small 'o' as I gave him an innocent look "Hi there, Natsu" I say waving my free hand to him, "Do you have any souvenir for me?" I added.

It's been two weeks since the last time I've saw him in the café. According to his brother, he went back to Seattle to settle some issues.

"I need to talk to you" he said completely ignoring what I've said – he let go my arms "Let's go"

I frowned "To where?"

"I told you, we need to talk" he hissed.

I roll my eyes before I crossed my arms below my breast "As far as I remember, Mister Natsu Dragneel. You need to talk to me and for your information I'm not free today to talk about it"

"Can you just stop being stubborn?"

"I'm not being stubborn—" I couldn't finish my own words because he instantly cut me off.

"Then stop being a bitch and let's go"

I sigh "For someone who needs me, you are very demanding"

He growl "I told you that stop sighing in front of me!" he hissed – I roll my eyes as I keep my mouth shut. I was about to turned my body to him when he instantly grab my hand once again "Where do you think you're going?"

"I told you I'm busy"

"I won't let you go, Lucy" he say emphasizing his words to me.

What? I visibly gulped, shaken by what he declare. Breathe, Lucy, in and out. In and out. It was just nothing for Natsu. Stop thinking about possible meaning behind those words.

I clear my throat "Can I just do what I need to do here? I'm in the middle of self – pampering and you being here is not helping"

Natsu chuckle under his breath – carefully looking at my face "Do you have crush on me, Heartfilia?"

My eyes got widen on what he had said. I can't believe he just asked me like that. Am I being too obvious? I open my mouth to say something but eventually close it when my own words vanish in my throat. Completely ignoring his question, I crossed the distance of boutique and I was welcome by the scent of new shoes.

"You completely ignore me, Heartfilia" I heard him say behind me "That wound me"

"I don't need to answer your stupid question" I say without looking at him. I am very thankful that I can continue this conversation with him despite the fact that he might conclude or know my feelings towards him.

"It's not a stupid question" he says.

I stopped walking and confronted the man who had been following me. He seemed to be stunned by my sudden appearance again. The corner of my lip went up before I gently patted his shoulder.