Chapter 21

Emma's P.O.V

It had been 2 days since everything was reveald. Probably the worst 2 days of my entire life may I add.

I had locked my self away in my room, only ever leaving to shower, pee and eat. My phone had now lost all of it's charge. I had sat it on my bed side table, on silent, with no charger. I don't know how many messages or missed calls I had, maybe none at all, maybe no one cared.

I decided that it was best for me to leave Australia for a little while. I needed time to clear my head. So I got in contact with my Gran back in Scotland and made arrangements to stay with her the rest of Christmas break.

Currently I was packing the last of my stuff away. I'd packed enough clothes to last me probably a year, but it was mostly just black leggings and band tees, usual day to day attire for me.

I finished packing and my plane left in 2 hours. Time to head to the airport. When I arrived at the airport with my family, my mum evidently started crying. I had been away from home the longest a week and a half so this was very hard for both of us, my mother and I's bond was very strong.

"Okay, so you definitely have everything you need for the flight?" My mum said.

"Yes mum, we've been over this about 10 times already." I sighed.

"Okay, okay!" She said. "I'm going to miss my little girl so much!" She said, pulling me in for a hug.

"Going to miss you to mum." I said hugging her back.

I said my goodbyes to the rest of my family, before leaving them at the check in desk and heading of to Scotland.

--
Sorry for the short update. I know exactly what I want to write now though!