Chapter 28

Emma's P.O.V

I didn't say anything back to Luke. I just ignored him and went to sleep.

In all honesty, I don't know if I'm ready to go back to Australia. I've finally settled back into my life here in Scotland. I have some really nice friends here that I didn't before, I don't want to just pack up and leave again.

But at the same time, I miss my family and I miss spending everyday with my six best friends. It would make perfect sense to go back with Luke and everyone else. Me and Luke could finally be together and be happy and be surrounded by the best people.

The choice is so hard, I feel like not matter where I choose, Australia or Scotland, I'll regret my choice.

--

When I woke up, I was alone in the bed. For a moment I thought I'd imagined all of last night. That me and Luke never made up and had an amazing night, and he'd never asked me to go back to Australia.

At first I was slightly relieved over this as it made my decision easier, but then I heard the sound of the shower running bringing me straight back to reality.

I stayed were I was on the bed until I heard the shower stop and someone walking through into the bed area. I slowly sat up watching as Luke walked in, with only just a towel on.

"Oh, good morning beautiful." Luke said, noticing I was awake.

I blushed at the pet name he'd given me, especially because I one hundred percent did not look beautiful at this particular moment in time.

I bit my lip before replying. "Good morning." I smiled. "Have you been up for long?" I asked.

"Only enough time to have a shower before you woke up." He replied sitting down next to me on the bed.

I couldn't help but stare up and down at his body. It was so perfectly proportioned. His slightly tanned skin, his broad shoulders, his perfectly slim waist. He was just perfect.

"You know, I have eyes too so I know when you're staring at my body." He laughed slightly causing me to blush.

"I-um, I" I stuttered.

"Don't worry I don't mind it, it just makes me want to kiss you incredibly bad." He said, slightly seductively.

I didn't say anything, I just bit my lip as he began to lean in to kiss me. My eyes fluttered shut as I leaned in to meet his lips. Just as our lips met, the hotel room door flew open, causing both Luke and I to jump back.

"Hey Luke get u...woah ok, clearly interrupting something here, I'll just be leaving now." Calum said quickly, turning on his heels.

Before he could leave the room, I say "Don't worry, I was just about to get ready to leave. I have work at 3."

"Why how kind of you to let me in my own room." Cal said sarcastically. "What are you-" He started before Luke interrupted him.

"Emma, you can use the shower before you go, freshen up and stuff." He said with a small smile.

"Um, okay thanks." I said, slightly confused by his sudden outburst. I got up, giving Calum I confused look as I walked past him into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

At first I heard Luke and Calum's voices, slightly muffled on the other said of the door but once I turned the shower on, I couldn't hear a word being said.

Luke's P.O.V

"I thought you said Emma had gone home and you were really sick? Therefore why I suggested staying with Ashton and Charlotte!" Calum said with a slightly angry tone.

"Emma looked really tired and we had such an amazing night. I didn't want to send her home just like that!" I said.

"I guess I'll let you off then." He said with a slight laugh. "You know, it's still kinda weird seeing you two together like that. I mean she was my girlfriend and you are my best mate. It's just kinda awkward." He continued.

"Yeah well, let's be honest. You were a complete arse to her and she likes me more, so..." I said.

"Alright, alright! I guess I'll just have to get used to it if she's coming back with us." He said.

"Right, ha, yeah. Emma, coming back." I said nervously.

"Luke?! She is coming back right? You did ask her?" He said getting slightly angry.

"I asked her! It's just, she didn't really reply, I um, think she was asleep when I asked..." I replied.

"Luke! You flanking idiot!" Calum shouted.

--

Ok so here's a new update. Sorry again for taking so long, I guess you're used to it by now.

So this story is going to end very very soon. BUT don't worry, I have at least 2 sequels planned based on Michael and Louise's relationship and Ashton and Charlotte's relationship. All the character's will be the same in all story's, they will just be a follow on from each and each story will continue to run through each other. Also I plan to hopefully do a massive epilogue, either at the end of the finale story or as its on story, depending on the lengths.

Anyway, that's all I have to say right now. Hope you are still enjoying Just Saying, I'm gonna be a little sad when it ends.