Chapter 13

Emma's P.O.V

"Well guess what! I've already fallen in love with you."

As soon as I heard those words fall from Luke's beautiful, beautiful lips, I felt my heart stop for a second. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't speak.

"I...You...Luke..." I whispered. I was still struggling to process what Luke had said to me.

"If you want me to say sorry for saying that. Or if you want me to leave, I can tell you now that's not happening. I love you Emma and I know you feel something for me to. I didn't just imagine us having sex, we both enjoyed it. We both felt something, even if you won't admit it to yourself-" Luke began to ramble on. To be honest I hadn't really been listening to him too much. My head was else where.

I knew I liked Luke and I felt something. I mean, my god was he great in bed. But we couldn't be anything, could we. No! I'm with Calum, I love Calum not Luke. Aww, who am I kidding, I don't love Calum, if I did I wouldn't have slept with Luke. I do love Luke.

"What?" Luke questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Shit...I think I said that last part out loud, not just in my head.

"You love me to?" Luke began to smirk.

"I-I um...Yes ok. I do love you Luke, a lot. There I said it. But I'm with Calum." I said.

"Fuck Calum, you're only with him because you don't want to loose him as a friend." Luke said, clearly getting a little angry that I brought Cal up again.

"Luuuke." I whined. "You have to accept that I'm with him." I continued.

"I can't Em. I just can't." He said, lowering his head.

~~

We had both now ended up back at Luke's house.

We had decided to order some pizza and just talk a little bit. We somehow forgot about everything that was said and started getting on a bit better. After we had pizza, Luke suggested we go back to his to watch movies. At first I forgot that I was meeting Calum but as soon as I remembered I decided to text Cal and tell him I was sick. I know I probably would regret going with Luke instead of Calum and I did feel bad for lying to him. At the same time though, he lied to me a lot more about worse things.

So here we are now. Luke and I were lying beside each other on his bed watching yet another episode of 'How I Met Your Mother'. I swear Luke could do a one man performance of this show, he watches it that much.

It was getting late and I was getting tired. I yawned making Luke laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked letting out a small giggle of my own.

"You're cute when you yawn." Luke said.

I had now rolled over from my side in to my back. Luke moved his body closer to mine and leaned on his elbow so he was looking down on me. I didn't say anything back. I just stared into his bright blue eyes whilst he stared back into my own eyes. I could here my breathing become slightly louder as I took deep, cautious breaths. My eyes started to flicker between Luke's eyes and his mouth and slowly Luke and I got closer and closer. Before I knew it our lips had connected. Our kiss was slow but intimate.

Luke was now on top of me. Our kisses became more and more passionate as Luke's hands began to wonder my body...

--

What will happen next??? Hmmmm I wonder...