Chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Luke's arm still draped around my waist. He felt warm and since I was cold I wiggled my body closer to him. Unfortunately though my sudden movements woke him.

"Mmmhm." He groaned, making me smile.

"Good morning." I giggled. "I have to go Luke, I have to sort stuff out with Calum."

I really didn't want to speak to Calum but I knew I couldn't just leave him like this. Even though he has pulled such a dick move on me, he was still my best friend, so I owed it to our friendship to hear him out.

Luke suddenly jumped at the sound of my voice. I think he forgot that I slept in his bed with him last night.

"Oh, Emma. Thank god it's you and not some random." He said relieved.

"What? Do you usually wake up with random girls in your bed like?" I said sarcastically.

"No! I-I, um, I..." He stuttered. "That's not what I meant." He sighed.

"Don't worry Luke, I'm only joking." I laughed. He obviously didn't understand sarcasm at this time in the, well afternoon really.

It was half 12 in the afternoon. I don't think I've ever slept in this late. I was obviously enjoying Luke's company too much.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad that I shared a bed with my boyfriends best friend. But, to be fair, me and Luke didn't do anything except cuddle, where as Calum had his tongue down some sluts throat, I wouldn't be surprised if he's fucked her.

Luke sat up in the bed, taking away his body heat from me.

"Do you want me to walk you to Calum's." Luke asked.

"No, I think it's best I go alone. I don't want Calum to get the wrong idea if we show up together." I replied.

Of course I wanted Luke to come with me, but I knew it would only make things worse with Calum if Luke was to appear with me.

-

I got to Calum's house. As I walked closer to the door, my stomach begin to turn. I hated Calum for what he had done to me and I really didn't want to face him.

I knocked on the door and within 10 seconds Calum answered.

"Em! Thank god you're here." Calum said, before trying to pull me in to a hug.

"Don't even think about touching me!" I shouted back at him.

"Can we please forget what happened yesterday? It was a mist-" Calum pleaded.

"No Cal! Don't you dare say it was a mistake." I started, trying to ignore the lump in my throat. "You cheated on me! How can I 'forget' about that?" The tears had begun streaming down my face.

Calum didn't say anything, he just stood there and looked down at his feet.

"It-it's over C-cal..." I slowly stuttered through my tears.

Calum's head shot up.

"Em please!" Calum begged.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Emma!" I screamed back at him.

"I'm sorry. Please, I can't loose you." Calum said starting to sob.

"You've already lost me." I whispered through my tears.

I turned round, walking back down the path, leaving Calum to stand alone at his door.

--------------------------------------
A/N

Kind of hate this chapter but my creativity is not at it's highest at the moment.