Louise & Michael

Louise's P.O.V

I have really missed Emma. She had become one of mine and Charlottes best friends and it felt really weird not having her around anymore.

I'd spoken to her a lot about my feelings for Michael. I really like Michael but I don't know if I'm ready for a serious relationship with him. Don't get me wrong, Mikey is an amazing guy but I don't know if he's mature enough to take us more seriously. I mean, it just seems like he's using me for sex but my god is he great at that.

In a way, I'm glad he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, I don't think I would be able to handle being away from him for such a long time if we're in such a fresh relationship.

Maybe when he comes back we'll be able to make it official.

--

Michael's P.O.V

I always feel like I'm that last to know everything. I mean I didn't even know about the drama between Cal, Luke and Emma. It was such a shock to me when she up and left out of no where.

To be honest, I think I've been to distracted by my own 'love life' to notice anyone else's.

The bast few months with Louise has been amazing. I remember when we were younger I was the dorky kid next door who he was forced to play with. Then one day during summer she came to mines to hide in my 'man cave' because she hates the outdoors just as much as me. Anyway, we were joking around and somehow we end up making out, then one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping with each other.

Since that day we've been sneaking around. It's so fun and exciting but I think everyone knows now. I mean Luke guessed when his snapbacks were slowly disappearing then turning up in my bedroom (everyone knows that's Louise's biggest turn on).

I hope she's ready for a relationship with me. I mean it would be dead awkward if she said no when I ask her out in front of everyone in the airport...