Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V

I arrived at the pizza place about 15 minutes after I text Emma. I only live a 5 minute walk away but getting out of the house when your mum thinks your sick is extremely difficult.

I'd only been sitting for a couple minutes when Emma arrived. God she looked gorgeous! I just wanted to rip those clothes of her right there and then. I knew I couldn't though, for obvious reasons.

"Hey..." Emma said shyly as she sat down.

"Hey...Have you been crying?" I questioned, noticing her eyes were slightly blood shot.

"Uh, n-no. I'm fine." She stuttered in reply.

"Oh, ok." is all I could say.

"Look, Luke. I'm really sorry I didn't mean to lead you on. I really like you but we can only be friends. I'm with Calu-"

"I know you're with Calum! I hate that you went back to him. And after what he did." I cut her off.

"I hate what he did to me as well but he is too big a part in my life to just let everything go because of one mistake he made." she said trying to stay quiet as we were in public.

"So I was just your rebound? To think, I thought you actually would wanted to be with me. But no, you just wanted to forget about him for a while!" I almost shouted.

"I didn't use you!" Tears started to appear in Emma's eyes. "I think I'm think falling in love with you, and that can't happen."

"Well guess what! I've already fallen in love with you."

--
I'm crying
(This is for my bestfriends who wanted an update so badly. Here it is, happy now?haha)