- 13 -

A/N: This is chapter is probably gonna be long & confusing. Please keep reading and don't give up on this </3 It's hard to write the ending of this chapter of the game.

THIS ENDS ON A CLIFF HANGER BUT ILL UPDATE ASAP DONT YELL AT ME

TW/CW:
- swearing
- yelling
- bombs
- death
- murder
- horror (kinda)
- suicide (mentioned)
——————————————————————

Chapter 13 | Grief

I woke up to cold water hitting my face, making us all realize the water sprayers went off from the fire. Once we all woke up, we realized Nagito was gone.

"We should- look for the bombs right?" Kazuichi suggested, and we all nodded and headed off.

——————————————————————

We decided to go to the castiel, no bomb.

The ruin, no bomb.

The beach, no bomb?!

————————————————————-

We kept looking until night, then the next morning. It was 7am, so we all went to the hotel.

Once we got there, we realized Nagito was already there. Akane ran over to him and started to choke him out.

"PLAY TIME IS OVER! WHERED YA HIDE THE BOMBS!" she yelled out.

"That hurts, but i'll never tell!" Nagito yelled out with a slight laugh.

"WHAT!?" she gasped.

"If ya want me to spit it out, Maybe hurt me more! Stab me with the fork, or take my eyes out with the spoon over there! If you're not willing to fill me with despair, there's no way my hope will bre- ugh- uggh ehg" Nagito said, as her grip on his neck got tighter. He started to become limb, as his face went a scary purple shade.

"I dont care! Just die already!" Akane yelled at him.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled out, she's gonna kill him!

"Akane!" Sonia gasped.

"Hey stop it Akane! You're gonna seriously kill him!" Kazuichi yelled. We suddenly hurt a slap sound, and realized Chiaki just bitch slapped Akane.

"calm down." Chiaki said sternly, as she said that, Akane let go of his neck, and Nagito gasped for air.

"You're not the kinda person, so stop it!" she said, sounding worried.

"I- i'm sorry Chiaki.." Akane said, looking down in shame. As she said that, I saw him stand up in the corner of my eye.

"Thank you Akane! I got to see my dead dog again!" Nagito laughed out, crazy eyed and staring at her.

"You pissed her off for a reason!" I yelled, and he nodded.

"Yup! Because I moved the bombs!" He laughed out, making me gasp and look around to everyone else.

"What!?" - Kazuichi

"It's somewhere you guys can get to! Now now, I suggest splitting up before it's to late!" He said with a laugh. We looked at eachother, and nodded. We all ran off to different areas.

——————————————————————

I finished looking around every nook and cranny, and it wasn't on my island for sure. I sighed as I ran back to the central island, where we planned to meet at 11:30, so we all can have time to go to the bombs, and put them out.