New Home?

Kayla POV

Someone came into the room I was in and I stanly panicked. I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to-

My bandana gets ripped off my face as I come into contact with the curly haired boy grinning at me- grinning at me!! Why I mean this is not a grinning matter, he's so, so ugh I need to get out of here.

"Hey girly... Finally awake" he still grins at me like I've known him for ages like WTF

"Who, who are you?" I mumble trying to inch back from him I mean yeah in terrified I don't know what they were planning to do to me

"How bout you come with me so I can introduce you to us" he grips my arm- quite tight may I add- and drags me out the room still with my hands tide.

I happen to be at some old building and it's now pitch black outside as I look out the window so I can't see where I am outside... This place does not look familiar and I don't even know how long I was knocked out so I can't estimate how long the journey here was. I'm stumped.

"And here's the famous lady" the buzz haired guy walks up to me and folds his arms. He has a giant tattoo on his arm which makes him more intimating. Gosh I need to get a grip.

"Sit down." He points to the chair I'm standing next to.

What does he think I am, a dog? Oh hell no he isn't getting it that easy.

I forgot the curly haired guy was holding onto my arm until he squeezed my arm tight "better do as he says" he whispers in my ear. Still I wasn't going to move, I didn't deserve to be here so they weren't going to get what they wanted.

"SIT DOWN!!!" The buzz haircut guy screamed at me, I say down in an instant, I don't care he's scary! They're all scary, I need to get out they'll kill me!

I watched him smirk as I sat down. That's it, I can't take it anymore, I tried keeping it in but I can't.

And cue the tears...now

"Oh please just let me go" wow in crying like an idiot. "I don't deserve to be here, don't hurt me"

"Urgh just shut. Up" I hear the one with the quiff moan, he was half asleep on a sofa, hmm funny I hadn't noticed him there.

"Seriously, like why is she even here anyway? It's so annoying hearing her cry."

Wow this dude really hated me. Or he was just cranky when he wakes up.

"Zayn, if your going to sleep in car journeys all the time then your bound to miss out important conversations." The boy with the light brown hair- yeah the one who chloroformed me- told him.

"Something Niall said... We'll erm... Tell you later" the curly haired boy said hesitantly looking at me. So I'm already being gossiped about hmm? And who was this Niall?

It feels so awkward just sitting here I mean I'm glad nothing happening but I need to think my tactics to escape.

"Where is Niall anyway?" I saw the buzz haircut guy scratch the back of his neck.

To be honest, I don't want to know I just need to get out oh shit... Why am I just registering this now... I'm freaking kidnapped. I'm... Lost. I'm gone and my mum won't be able to find me.

I let the trails of tears run down my face as I bow my head.

What are they going to do to me