Bad Boys (One Direction Fanfic)

Kayla POV

I'm from a small town in England called Wolverhampton. It's fairly boring but the whole town had one problem.

One Direction.

They were the towns bad boys, they called themselves that so they be all badass and I'm not gunna lie, it worked.

Anyway I'm Kayla and I'm 16. There's nothing very interesting about me really, I'm just an average high school girl with long wavy brown hair, I'm fairly small and thin but that's it. See? Not very interesting.

I hate Mondays I have to walk all the way home on my own because my mum does overtime at work how lame. It's only January and in England it's still dark so I'm quite worried because its actually darker than usual.

It's ok, I'll just put in my headphones and not act like a dog is doing to attack- wow I need to stop scaring mys-

"Hello beautiful" oh god who said that?

"You going to ignore me?" The boy might not be taking to me... Ill just carry on now...

"Oi!" A tall boy around 19 with blonde hair and braces forcefully grabbed by wrist and spun me around to face him. Oh god there were 5 of them.

The blonde one was smirking at me and next to him was a curly haired boy and on the other side of him was a guy with a buzz haircut and two others behind him who I couldn't see.

Wait...were they... One Direction?!

Oh shit oh shit

I quickly grabbed my arm back and took a step back but the blonde one just walked closer to me... Gosh they were so intimidating.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out in the dark?" He smirked at me like I was stupid. Well he ain't getting nothing outa me just cuz he's taller and stronger and has a bad reputation!

"I, I'm walking home" I stuttered oh crap I blew it, nice job Kayla- note the sarcasm

"We can walk you" the curly haired boy chimed in, they were really making me nervous

The blonde was going to grab my hand before right before I kicked him and ran up the street, I don't care ok? They are well scary and were probably going to kill me or rob me so I did what my dad said, kick em where it hurts. Kinda.

I ran as fast as I could possibly run an the worst part was that I had to go up a hill to get to street oh crap they were getting close. I heard the blonde boy and his gang shouting at me but I wasn't going to give in- they'll kill me.

I quickly got to my house door and put the key in. Thank god that was too close, I went to the window to see the tan boy with the quiff from the gang look at me and tap the curly boys shoulder they looked directly at me. Shit I ducked so they couldn't see me. Shit shit shit they know where I live oh kill me now!