Three Month Drug Supply

Kayla's POV

I say down nervously as Niall nodded for me to sit as he just stood leaning against the wall with Harry whilst Louis, Zayn and Liam were on a three seater sofa together opposite me.

"So, Kayla." Niall started as I fiddled with my finger nails. I looked up and he gave this as a sign to carry on talking

"I'm just going to make this blunt. We have a friend called Nick. Nick Grimshaw." He paused as he let me take in this information which I ha no idea why I needed it

"He is a drug dealer" these words caught me off guard and I ended up choking on my spit

"I'm sorry, what?" I mumbled

"We go to him 4 times a year to get out 3 month drug supply." Liam butted in whilst Zayn had a happy expression on for once as this morning he was very pissed.

I found it hard to take in that they do drugs. By the looks of them they seemed very fit looking and healthy in ways. You wouldn't have guessed they were druggies.

"But don't worry Kayla, we don't get that high!" Harry laughed as he noticed my panicked expression and soon they all joined in

"Woah, lads. Does Kayla care for us?" Niall smirked as the boys carried on laughing

What bull crap is this? Why would I care about these people they have done nothing to me but well take me. They having physically done anything to me yet but you never know. I don't trust these boys let alone care for them. Pfft.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I calmly spoke as their laughter died down.

"Sure..." Louis said. This was the first time he spoke to me but he didn't seem all crazy like before.

"Anyway, back to where I left off" Niall coughed clearing his throat as he droned on about how they all met Nick through Harry as they were mates at school but Nick was older by a 5 years and they kept in contact and met up and blah blah blah.

"...and that's how we get free drugs. But like I told you, it's not easy." Niall finished, leaning back against the wall looking at my reaction to his story

"What?"

He chuckled "Kayla, were you even listening?"

No "Yes!" I lied

"Ok... What did I say then?" Oh god who did he think he was, a teacher?

"I, erm, you said that Nick was a good friend of Harry's first then you all became friends" I stuttered

Liam sighed "You should pay attention Kayla" he looked at me like how my dad did when I was bad. Odd.

"Okay, listen. Carefully." Niall breathed in and started from where I had stopped listening.

"So Nick was a high school dropout. He left home because of some family issues but met up with Harry at pubs and such.

He lives somewhere around the midlands. He changes often as he's a big up drug dealer so I guess in that business you have to. He's very rich and has a lot of guys who work for him; dealing out the drugs and stuff.

He lets us have our drugs for free as I told you. But there's a small catch...Harry has to bake Nick 30 cupcakes" Niall cracked up and everyone else did too but Harry just stood there sulking

"It's not fair, I always have to!" He pouted

"That's because none of us could cook for shit Hazza" Louis blurted out in between his laughs

Harry rolled his eyes before joining his friend on the sofa adjacent to theirs.

"But," Zayn leaned forward on his seat "We always have to go armed. You know with guns."

I gasped "Why? I thought this Nick guy was your friend?"

"He is, but when you're like him you can't have a phone or anything like that. So you can't ring him and say you're coming over for drugs. It's for his own safety from police or whatever." He yawned and sat back down in his seat. That's actually the most I've heard Zayn talk to me, he must really like drugs, eh?

"Yep, so we go armed just to show the body guards and then we tell them the usual: that we are Nicks mates and such. Then we exchange cakes over drugs and hit the road back home." Niall added clapping his hands to show the explanation was finished.

"Wow..." I said. I didn't really feel anything. I mean it's their life they can do the drugs if they want.

"But you're coming with us this time" he smirked at me