My Kidnapper Saves Me?

Kayla POV

I quickly run as I see him smirking at me and I just hear him shout "fuck! Get out go get her!" And that's when Zayn and Louis came after me oh shit they were really fast but I can keep going...

I heard Louis scream and fall, he hurt his ankle and couldn't help the grin forming on my face but Zayn just got faster. We were on a run down street now and I saw an alleyway so I hid there. Zayn looked around around stood in the middle of the road scratching his head.

"Hello, you lost babe?" I heard a grimy voice whisper behind me and there was a tall, muscly guy with more tattoos that One Direction just staring at me with lust in his eyes. He looked around 23. I tried backing away but he gripped my shoulders.

"Now, now, I'm not going to bite!" There was something evil in his voice that made me doubt him. Without thinking I just screamed but he just covered my mouth.

"Shut it u little bitch" he growled.

"What the...?" Zayn turned and found me being held by the guy. He quickly ran up to us.

"Zayn...." I pleaded as the mans grip got harder.

"Tyler!!! Let her go!" He said furious. Wait Zayn knew this guy?

"Well, well. I didn't know this babe was with you." He laughed and I just grumbled in disgust.

Before I knew it Zayn punched him in the face then kicked in the stomach and pulled me into his arms before screaming at me to run.

I looked back as I ran, the Tyler guy was knocked out. Wow, he's so much more muscly and fierce looking than Zayn and the others.

But what I really wanted to know was why he knew Zayn and why they both showed obvious hatred.

And the fact that Zayn saved me, wasn't I their hostage? Why bother saving me?

We quickly got to the car and that's when I realised what was happening.

"Hey, let go of me!" I shouted.

"Wait, what!?" He looked at me confused

"Ok not supposed to be here, I ran away from you. Let me go!" I pounded his chest as his grabbed my wrist.

"But...I saved you... I thought-" he whispered.

"Thought what!? Thought that I would have wanted to go back with you running off!" I stopped pounding his chest as I figured it wasn't effecting him "please, I want I go home" I sniffed.

"No can do sweetie" and with that he lifted me up and put me into the car where Harry and Louis were waiting.

I screamed so loud that my throat got sore but I carried on until Zayn put that rag over my face.

"Breathe..." He said calmly.

No. I was not going to breathe and go unconscious. I kept my breathe in until my face went purple and had no choice but to inhale. And with that I saw the world go black...