Kidnapped

Kayla POV

I try to forget about that encounter and relax when I hear a knock at the door- probably my mum.

I open it and see the blonde guy staring down at me with those dark blue eyes... He looked angry uh oh. I quickly try to slam the door shut but he moves too fast and grabs me walking into my house and pushing me back against the wall.

"Your a feisty one aren't ya" he snarled - the boy had a strong Irish accent, which made him more fierce.

I whimper as he tightens his grip and pushes himself against me. What the hell was he doing?

I try to resist his touch but he just laughs at me. "Why are you here can you just leave me alone?" I try to sounds fierce but yet again he just smirks at me.

"Babe, you and I both know why I'm here" here winks at me ugh how gross.

"You kicked me... And it hurt, I think you deserved to be punished" he whispered

I gasped as he took me and carried me out of the house, over his shoulder.

"Aaaaaaah! Put me down! What the fuck!" I scream as he runs down the street.

He shoves me into a mini van and then a tall guy with light brown hair puts a white rag over my face I instantly feel drowsy fall asleep...

Fast forward to 2 hours>>

I wake up with the biggest headache EVER omfg where am I... And why is it so dark?

Oh great yes, just my luck, I had a bandana on over my eyes, I got kidnapped right from my own doorstep and chloroformed, like what 19 year old does that!!?

"I heard her, she's awake!" I hear a muffled voice... From another room perhaps. I need to get this bandana off. Somehow I cant... Because my hands are tied up!!! Wow I'm pretty slow without my eyes.