Introductions

Zayn's POV

We got everything all packed like our guns and sacks for the drugs. We always go collect them pretty early in the morning, it was 9:30am right now.

"Everything sorted?" Louis strolled into the workhouse area where we get our guns.

"Yeah..." I said as I threw on the empty bag on my back.

"Good, the others are outside in the van. Niall said to get Kayla?" He said and walked out to the van outside as I nodded.

I clapped my hands together to get rid of the dust from the guns- we hadn't used these ones in ages. I walked towards Niall's room upstairs and opened the unlocked to see Kayla sitting on the bed full of thought, just looking straight ahead at the blank white wall.

I scratched the back of my head before coughing to get her attention and she looked up quickly.

"We have to go." I said firmly. She stared blankly at me but soon had realisation over her face and jumped off the bed looking somewhat...happy?

"Ok!" She said brightly as she lead the way out the room and towards the van.

I shook my head before closing the door behind and trailing after her. What's got her in such a mood?

Locking the warehouse up and glancing around, I slid into the front seat of the minivan. Kayla was wedged in between Niall and Liam. Louis was at the far end of the van and Harry drove.

We were approaching the building which Nick was in and as usual I took out a cigarette in the minivan only to hear Kayla make a gasp

"What?" Niall raised his eyebrow

"Nothing" she looked down in her lap

"Spit it out" Niall looked intently at her

"It's just...can you open a window it's not safe to smoke in here." She directed that at me causing me to turn around in my seat and face her with a alienated look ok my face.

Just then the whole van erupted with laughter and we all watched (apart from Harry) at Kayla who sat with her cheeks blushing.

"What?" She seemed scared and embarrassed

"You...you can't tell me what to do. What makes you think you can, you're just a bitch?" I laughed wiping a year out my eye. I noticed Niall stiffen as I insulted her but he didn't say anything.

I turned back around facing the front and continued smoking.

About 5 minutes later Harry pulled up outside a mansion with iron gates and cameras out front. This is where Nick would usually stay when he was around. He kept a few houses around in various towns.

"Right...guns ready?" Harry winked in my direction as always finding this situation amusing.

"Yes...cupcakes?" I grinned as he sighed as took out a tray with the usual 30.

The others came out the car. Kayla was with Niall, she wasn't going anywhere.

The receiver on the gate was there and I pressed the button and said we were there and then the gates opened and a few guys came out.

We were about to tell him we were here for Nick and our drugs when one of them fired a bullet at us.

And that's when everything became fucked.