Getting To Know

Kayla POV

I just flopped in the corner and sobbed. How could someone do this to me? Just take me without warning and do those things... I feel so weak right now. Gosh I could slap someone.

I heard Niall banging on my door shouting at me but I just blocked him out. I didn't care. He was inconvenient to me and now I'm going to do the same.

Eventually he stopped banging the door and I heard talking and then shuffling. After that I decided to go to sleep because I just didn't want to have to be in this horrible atmosphere anymore.

Louis POV

"Aaah!!!" Zayn was growling as Liam beat him on the ps3 playing some shooting game thing...I don't know I wasn't paying that much attention I was looking at this new gun I got from our local gun dealer- don't worry it wasn't loaded. The barrel was thick and hollow and the trigger was smooth and so easy to pull. You could shoot this thing so easily I was scared of doing it on accident.

All of a sudden Harry comes in in his boxers-typical Harry- with Niall on his trail. He looked pissed.

"Gotta spare key for Ni's room?" Harry asked Liam and Niall walked across the living and flopped onto the sofa across the tv, holding his head in his hands.

"Why? What's wrong..." Liam drifted off as Zayn finally beat him in the video game.

"Bastard!" Liam shouted then coughed "Err...sorry what?"

Harry sighed "Kayla has locked herself in Nialls bedroom...there was a...commotion and erm yeah"

Just then Niall got up and ran his finger through his hair.

"I told her we wanted her in the gang and now she's upset and...it's complicated. Anyway I need to talk to her and straighten things out-"

"I'll do it" I blurted. I didn't know what I was thinking but ok.

"What? You don't even know her!" Niall banged his hand on the coffee table obviously getting frustrated by the second. I never knew this was a big deal. But then it hit me why I wanted to go and talk to her myself...hmmm

"Well...exactly. She knows me the least. If she got to know me then I can convince her to be calm and that. And she won't feel as bad." I felt like I was on auto pilot saying this.

Niall didn't look too convinced but nodded anyway whilst Liam went into his room to retrieve the key.

I got hold of the key and silently knocked on the door...I didn't here anything so I put the key in Niall's door and turned it. That's when I heard shuffling. I slowly opened the door and saw Kayla sitting in the corner of the room staring at me.

"Hello" I mumble. She doesn't look too good right now

"Are you ok? We haven't talked much. You remember me right?" I know I sound stupid but I don't know what I'm doing.

"You're L-Louis" she gasped in between words like she had been crying. Poor girl. She deserved to feel good.

"Here..." I put my hand out to her as she stood up. She had an amazing figure. I only just realised, no wonder Niall kept her here for himself.

Without knowing I locked the door but thinking much of it. She looked more relaxed. Maybe my actions had made her feel better.

Then all of a sudden. I became... weird. I had a weird over powering sensation as I saw her my body felt like it was shaking and before I knew it I was pinning her down on the bed and kissing her neck whilst she screamed for me to stop. I heard her sobs escape her mouth as my head screamed for my body to stop. I also heard shuffling and yelling from the boys outside the room but I couldn't do anything, I don't know what this was. But after a few minutes...I lost control and began to..let it happen.