The Deal

Liam's POV

"SHIT FUCK DAMN GODDAMMIT AAAAGH" I clutched onto the leather of the seat in our minivan as Zayn works on my leg, using the first aid kit to clean out the wound and stitch it up. And as we had no anaesthetic, this is being a real fucking killer.

"Liam, it's ok, you're fine" I could hear a hint of annoyance in Zayn's voice now but I couldn't really blame him; trying to do a bit of surgery when he wasn't even qualified to do so was a bit nerve racking.

I breathe in an out do call my nerves as think of something other than this wretched wound.
"Zayn..."

"Ya mate?" Zayn's tongue peeks out of his tongue as he darts his eyes from the first aid manual and back to his mini operation.
"It's quiet...too quiet"
Zayn rolls his eyes at my dramatic attempt but looks out the minivan tinted black windows.
"Well, shit. Where've they gone?"

I crane my head to look up out the window as I'm lying down on the seat but all I see is the sky but I can tell by Zayn and the atmosphere that it's empty out there.

"Something's not right." Zayn finally speaks up whilst going back to stitching me up again.

"No shit" I roll my eyes.

"Well, I mean not that it isn't already but I can tell. They're not out there so they're inside and by that little show we had just now... I wouldn't say they're all throwing tea parties in there." Zayn grimaces as he finishes the last stitch.

"Yeah. What do you think that was about?" I inhale sharply as a wet cloth is applied to my leg, cleaning all the blood.

"Nick isn't here. I'm sure of it. He wouldn't let this happen. Right, I'm going to go and see what's up. I know we have a spare gun here..." Zayn says.

"Yeah, it's behind the seat, lemme just put a bandage on and we'll go."

"No, no, no, I don't think so mate. You've just been shot are you crazy?!" Zayn takes my jacket off me and throws it aside.
What?
Not waiting here and let them all get god knows what done to them!

"Zayn-"

"No. Stay here." he leaves before I can say anything.

And just to make things worse, he locks the damn door.
Fucking hell.

_________________________________________
Kayla's POV

I hear a voice in the back of my head...no, voices. I open my eyes and- wait, I was asleep?

I don't know what happened, I had a dream I was kidnapped and tried to run away and all this shit happened and then these boys that kidnapped me went to go get drugs and I planned to run off out the van but these men started shooting us and the boys had no idea why because...something about Nickel cakes, I think? Even though I don't have a clue what Nickel cakes are but then anyway, I ended up seeing this guy who said all this stuff and got lead through this really big building and-

"Oh, look who decided to wake up!"

OH

I start hyperventilating. Where the hell am I. Oh my god I'm going to die. I'm can't move. This guy is towering over me like I am...lying down?