Plan B

Kayla's POV

What?! Hell no I'm not getting any drugs no way, no frigging way.

I stared at Niall open mouthed as he just folded his arms.

"I'm not going with you." I said

"Tough shit. Last time I even let you go to the bathroom you tried running off. You're coming with us." He said.

I scratched the back of my head. I can't do this, they said they would have to go armed with guns and that made me a but queasy. But a little bit of fresh air out of this hell hole wouldn't be all bad right? That gives me a plan...

"Ok!" I chirped. Niall looked taken aback by my sudden mood change and raised an eyebrow.

"Ok then..." He nodded a bit unsure.

Just then Louis and Harry came in with some sandwiches and I never knew they left.

"Lunchtime!!!" Louis' voice rang through the whole warehouse, he can be so annoying.

Niall flopped onto the sofa and grabbed like 5 half sandwiches in his hands. Wow.

All the boys raided the sandwich plate and then Zayn turned to face with mayonnaise all over his chin.

"You not eating?" He asked. And then it hit me. I haven't eaten since I came here. Which was, I don't know, 5 days ago? I must have been so overcome with my emotions I forgot!

"I'm not eating anything from you guys." I stated, but I immediately regretted it the smell of ham clouded my senses. I folded my arms stubbornly and felt how thin I had become. I could feel my ribs!

"Hmm, I don't think you have a choice, here" Liam practically shoved a full sandwich into my hand. The boys all stared at me waiting to take a bite.

"Erm, I don't like being looked at" I mumbled and they all shrugged and went back to eating.

I must say this sandwich was amazing! I know it's only a sandwich but come on I haven't eaten in days.

After the boys had eaten I just wanted to be alone.

"I'm tired." I abruptly said

"Why you telling us?" Harry said as he flicked the TV on

"Well, you guys bought me here, so do something about it!"

Harry tensed as he got up and leaned in towards my face "Firstly, nobody tells me what to do, and second, I don't give a fuck." With that he just collapsed onto the sofa ignoring my presence. Well that went well.

"Here I'll take you" Liam sighed and took me into Niall's room once again. He left me there and I crawled into the bed. I didn't want to sleep. I needed to think about tomorrow.

I would see daylight again! This could be it, second attempt to be free of One Direction.