Surprise

Kayla's POV

The bullet missed Zayn's head who was only a foot away from me. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" I heard Liam scream but I was frozen.

I didn't know what was happening. Zayn ran off to go cover Liam. Niall went to go with Louis. They were behind various trees and bins nearby.

I felt someone tug me down to the side of the car for cover I shook my head to bring me to my senses and saw it was Harry.

"Are you fucking out of your mind!" He screamed at me "You could have got shot!"

I opened my mouth but no words came out he rolled his eyes and threw his big empty gun on the ground and took out a small loaded pistol he must've still took with him that he kept in his pocket. He crouched down and shot back at the guy before rolling back behind the car. I heard a scream and saw one of the men had been shot in the leg.

I heard another scream and Liam was holding his arm while Zayn dragged him into the back seat of the car Niall came next to me behind the car. He was sweating and looked confused and was panting.

"What's happening?" I managed to choke out

"I, I don't know!" He furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to catch his breath. After a few seconds he grabbed my hand, peered to the side with me behind him and saw Louis with his foot on the man who was shooting us with his arm twisted. Louis held the mans gun to his head and he said some words to him but I couldn't make them out. The other guy who Harry had shot was now passed out on the ground. He wasn't dead because his fingers would twitch.

"Come on. I think it's all clear." Niall pulled me up as we walked to Louis and the guy. Harry jogged over to us smirking at the guy passed out who he had shot.

"Liam and Zayn?" Niall asked with his eyebrow raised

"Zayns with Liam. They're gunna wait in the car" Louis replied and Niall nodded, I could sense he was pissed off. And he took his anger out on the guy Louis had down on the ground.

He walked up to the guy and punched the side of is head.

"What the fuck are you playing at!" Niall yelled as the guy weakly laughed, just making Niall more pissed so he liked the guy in his stomach making an oof sound.

I couldn't watch this "Harry!" I shrieked. He looked at me with a blank expression "Aren't you going to stop this?" I asked him, but Harry just laughed and walked over to Louis.

Niall stopped his beating and pulled the guy up to his feet.

"Where's Nick?!" He ordered

"Nicks not here anymore" someone replied to Niall. But it didn't come from us or the guy.

We all looked towards the building past the gate where we were supposed to go in to get our drugs and saw a man in black sunglasses holding a cigar with two other men in black, probably bodyguards. He looked younger than what he was wearing; which was a bit too rich and old fashioned, silk jacket and leather ankle boots. He somehow looked familiar.

"Tyler" Niall spat

I shiver ran through my spine as I remembered him. Of course he wasn't dressed like that, more casual. But it was him. And I remembered what our last encounter had been and what he could have done until Zayn saved me.

"Well, I knew you'd come today. More drugs?" He laughed but it was cold with no humour at all. He made me sick "Did you enjoy the small surprise I set out for you?"

"Fucking bastard" Louis snarled

A satisfied smile crept onto Tyler's face as he eyed each one of us, taking a little longer on me.

"Why don't you come in. I'm sure you're all very confused" he waved to the bodyguards and they took us by our arms. Two between one guy and lead us into the building.

I had a giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I don't think it needed a genius to figure out it was a bad feeling.