Confused

Niall POV

When I woke up I had the biggest hangover ever. Ugh I feel like crap. I turned over to see Kayla in my bed. I don't remember her being there but ok. The duvet was laid over her hip. She had a beautiful figure and looked great in- my t shirt. She was wearing my t shirt! I couldn't help smile at this.

God what am you thinking Niall.

Kayla stirred around in her sleep and rubbed her eyes. She got out the bed and walked to the bedroom door.

"Shit." She whispered.

"Wanna go so soon hmm?" I asked.

Kayla gasped obviously not expecting me to be awake.

"I, I just don't like being locked in" she said.

I quickly got up and walked over to her. She looked scared. Right I forgot she was hostage.

"Are you hungry?" I said gazing into her dark brown eyes. Wow her eyes was astonishing, they were nearly black and you could barely see her pupils. There was something about her eyes that could make her look dangerous or cute puppy eyes if she wanted. That made her even more intriguing.

"N-no I'm f-" she was interrupted by her stomach grumbling and she blushed.

"Haha your belly doesn't seem to think so. Don't be shy, I'll go make us some breakfast."

I unlocked the door with a key that was on my bedside table and led her into the kitchen in the warehouse. She looked more relaxed than before. But I could see there was something on her mind.

"Why...why am I here?" She said as she looked at the ground.

Shit. I hadnt actually told her but I didn't really want to. To be honest when she had kicked me I had gotten so angry because we don't ever get treated like that so that night we chased her I wanted revenge. Then Zayn told Harry he saw her house so I thought I'd go check if she was in. All I wanted to do probably scare her into giving us money or something to repay what she did. But when I looked into her eyes that first time when I was in her house. I don't know something changed and I had to take her. I seriously can't explain it.

"I err..."I began but I was incapable of speaking. "I thought we could have another member of the gang. The way you were... Kinda fit in"

Crappiest. Excuse. Ever

"What!? So you chloroformed me, tied me up, kept me hostage all because you wanted to make me join your gang!!!! Are you fucking kidding me!!! I don't want to join your gang! Unlike you I want to have a job, have life!! How could you!!?" She screamed at me. Wow she had lungs I tell ya but I don't blame her. This was all my fault. I didn't know what it was.

Without thinking I leaned in and kissed her lips. Something came over me. And urge I didn't know I even had until now. Her lips were soft against mine as I ran my hand through her hair.

But after 10 seconds into the kiss Kayla pulled away and slapped me. I stared at her shocked. Usually I would get angry but I just stood there as I could see tears threatening to spill over her eyes.

She ran out the kitchen and into my room, locking the door. I didn't know what she was doing in there but I could definitely hear crying.

It broke my heart that I could have made a girl cry. No what am I saying!? My heart doesn't feel for anyone. I'm my own man and I shouldn't feel like this. I'm a gang member not a wimp. But I had to see what was wrong... Erm because I don't want her to break anything of course.

"Kayla!!" I banged on the bedroom door. I could hear shuffling but it stopped as I spoke her name.

"Kayla open the door and talk to me!!!" I shouted. Still no sound.

I heard footsteps behind me and Harry was there rather cranky as it was in the morning, in his boxers holding his head.

"Ugh why are shouting!?" He groaned.

"I kissed Kayla and now she's crying and locked herself in my room and wit come out. It's hard to explain other than that." I said. Harry just looked at me and started laughing.

"Why would anyone start crying after a kiss?! And I never knew you too had a thing going on???" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I DONT!!! Look just go and get Liam he has all the spare keys."

"Whatever." Harry walked off still smirking.