Drunk

Kayla POV

I woke up on a sofa in One Directions abandoned warehouse. Ah holy shit my head hurt so bad. They were nowhere to be seen but I didn't wanna risk running away because I hadn't got the energy and the last time I ran I just got in trouble.

I decided to go and look around the warehouse. No harm in that right? Wrong. I walked into a room with a pool table and more sofas and empty alcohol bottle all over the floor. U could just see One Direction drunk and Zayn, Louis and Harry were passed out while Niall was talking to a plant in the corner and Liam was laughing his head off.

Liam stopped as he saw me. "Decided to wake up missy? You were out for a whole day." He didn't seem very drunk, perhaps he just didn't drink which was quite shocking as he was probably the most scary and not at all responsible person I knew.

I was interrupted through my thoughts as Niall came up to me with a beer bottle in his hand, hobbling.

"Heyya Kayllaaa..." He slurred. Gosh I could smell his alcohol from here.

"Meet my girlfriend over there in the corner. She doesn't talk much" he pointed to the plant in the corner, scratching the back of his head like he was confused.

"Erm, Niall, it's time to go to bed now." Liam coughed looking uncomfortable. I don't blame him- Niall was flat out pissed.

"But I don't wanna sleep on me own!" Niall pouted like a baby and quickly grabbed my wrist "I want you" he whispered.

I quickly gasped and snatched my hand away. I was officially creeped out. I was hoping since they were all (but Liam) drunk I could slip away. Obviously not.

"Ok Niall... Whatever makes you happy" Liam sighed whilst he picked Niall up and carried him to his bedroom. I just stood there dumbfounded as I heard Louis let out a snore.

"Kayla...you better come. Niall gets quite persistent when he's drunk. You better stay with him." He awkwardly turned around meeting my gaze. Then he went back to his scary self. "And it's not an option!"

Liam held my wrist with one hand while his other arm held Niall over his shoulder who was now asleep, and walked us to Niall's room. Then he lay Niall on the bed.

"You should err...get some clothes from Niall's draw to sleep in." And then he closed the door- or pretty much locked it!

Great. I'm locked in a room with 1/5 of my kidnapper so I can sleep with him (not in that way). And now I'm expected to get changed in his clothes in this wide open spaced room. It's not like I could run to the bathroom because the doors locked!

Although I really did need to get out of these clothes, it's been days since I've changed and I just needed something clean so I walked to Niall's drawers on the other side of the room and pulled out a plain black t shirt- it was the longest one I could find as I couldn't wear any bottoms because they were all big and uncomfortable.

So I got changed and the top came mid thigh. That's not too bad I hope.

Niall was still knocked out on the bed which was good as I didn't fancy getting changed in front of him. I climbed into his bed wriggling closer to the edge to get as far away from him as possible but I heard a groan and someone turned around on the bed.

"You know... You look good in my clothes" Niall said. He sounded drunk but not as intoxicated and crazy as before. I tried not to smile at his comment but I just turned around to face the wall, instead Niall's arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Your warm" he said and just after he passed out. Nice. Now I'm stuck in his grip and I can't move.

I need to relax. Relax. Relax....

And go to sleep. This is just one big nightmare.

Go to sleep