Halloween Special

A/N: HELLO, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE, I AM BACK AND HAVE RETURNED TO GIVE YOU HOLIDAY SPECIALS (might not be great haven't written in a while)

Y/n sat on his bed sketching Halloween stuff. Anything from bats, to pumpkins, to witch's hats. Anything that really came to mind was drawn into the collection of Halloween chaos. The calm energy of the room quickly changed when none other than a very excited Loki let himself in, barging through the door without a single care in the world.

"Come on." Was all Loki even said before grabbing Y/n by the wrist and dragging him out in the hallways. Loki dragged Y/n through the facility until they eventually ended up in the kitchen. Y/n looked at the clock once Loki let go of his wrist.

"It is midnight, what do you want, Loki?" Y/n stated as he looked up at the god. "I am glad you asked," Loki said, sounding like he had a plan. Y/n watched as Loki scrambled around the kitchen. He laid a bunch of newspapers on the counter, moved a box from the floor on the other side of the counter to the top of it. Finally, Loki calmed down a bit as he placed two pumpkins onto the newspaper-covered countertop.

He opened the box and took out some tools. They were the normal, cheap pumpkin carving kits that you get from stores near Halloween. "Pumpkins!" Loki seemed very proud of himself as he presented the stuff on the counter to Y/n. "You...are a dork." Y/n laughed a bit at the end of his sentence as he moved next to Loki on the other side of the counter. "It's a Midgard tradition around this time. Carve a pumpkin even though they just rot after a few weeks..." Loki said matter-of-factly.

Y/n sighed as he grabbed a knife to cut the pumpkin open to gut it. He was happy that Loki wanted to do traditional holiday stuff with him, but why at midnight. Y/n moved back towards Loki, handing him a kitchen knifed. They both cut open their pumpkins with the knives.

Loki reached around Y/n, pressing his lips to his neck his he reached for a tool from the box. Y/n smiled slightly as he grabbed a bowl and put it on the table. He and Loki both emptied their pumpkins out and began poking holes to mark their patterns on the pumpkin.

After a while, both their pumpkins were done. Y/n stepped back after placing the candle in the center of it. Loki did the same and turned off the light. Y/n's pumpkin was carved in the shape of Loki's horns. The candle caused them to glow a golden yellow, flickering in and out. Loki on the other hand, carved Y/n's name in runes into his.

Loki put his arm around Y/n as he stepped back. "I carved the most important thing into mine..." Loki softly said as he pulled his mortal closer to himself. He heard Y/n sigh as he rested his head on Loki's shoulder.

Loki rubbed the Y/n's shoulder before turning towards him. "Let's go watch some movies. We can bring these down to the lake in the morning." Loki suggested. Y/n nodded as he followed Loki to the living room. After scrolling through different movies for a while, Loki finally turned on {your favorite Halloween movie}.

Y/n leaned into Loki's body, laying his head on him as he relaxed. Loki put his arm around Y/n as they both got comfortable. "I love you.." Loki said softly as he laid his head on Y/n's, pressing a kiss to the top of his head before laying his head back. "I love you too.."