daggers #1

"PARA PO!!" justin shouted as soon as he saw their campus's main gate. the driver immediately stepped on the breaks and justin held onto the steel bars like his life depended on it before he finally got out of the jeepney. he silently cursed for the nth time that morning when he looked at his wrist watch.

"fuck it..." he muttered under his breath before zooming in their campus and running to the west side towards the beato angelico building, where the college of fine arts and design is located.
"almost there.." he breathlessly said as he entered the building. justin took a moment to breathe as he realized how far he just ran, mentally thanking their choreographer for making their physical stamina so much better, or else he could've lost consciousness right there. that was a straight 5-minute run!

he looked around and saw that there were only a few students lefts wandering around the area. justin yet muttered another curse before he started running once again to get to the second floor of the building. as he was about to reach the staircases, he saw another man, probably a bit taller than him, taking his time in striding along the stairs. but justin couldn't bear to wait anymore so he ran past him, accidentally bumping the man on his left elbow.

"shit!" the man shouted under his breath as justin continues to run away like nothing happened.

"sorry!" justin's voice boomed along the staircases when he shouted without even looking back and the man he bumped earlier only stares at him in disbelief. little did justin know that the man was holding a cup of coffee and a few lectures and when justin bumped him, a few of his drink accidentally spilled on his polo and his papers.

it was stellvester ajero. justin's newest professor in industrial design, one of his majors in his course.

stell was busy wiping his newly-laundered white polo when he noticed a rectangular piece on the floor. he picked it up and smirked in amusement.

Justin T. De Dios
College of Fine Arts and Design

"what a nice day, this is." stell stated, still having that amused smirk plastered on his lips as he continued to make his way on his first class of the day.