daggers #38

like always, stell's day went by in a haste and before he knew it, the clock strikes 5 and it was already dismissal time.

"that's all for this day. I'll be sending you your final grades next week, before your graduation. congratulations, everyone, for finishing this year! i hope makagraduate kayong lahat 2 weeks from now." everyone laughed at his last statement.

"thank you po sa lahat ng tinulong niyo sa block namin, sir stell!" kyla stated, earning positive responses from her blockmates.

"oo nga po, sir. isa po kayo sa mga pinaka-understanding na professor sa lahat ng professor namin. sayang nga lang po kasi last year na namin dito sa uste." bryan said, joining in the sentimental moment as well.

"aww, thanks guys. alam niyo, everyone in this class did well in my subject. considering na eto ang major subject niyo and you all did great, i'm certain na all of you did well in your other subjects as well... pwera nalang kung ayaw niyo talaga yung subject na 'yun or worse, ayaw niyo yung professor." stell joked and the students disagreed jokingly as well.

"also, who knows? baka magkita kita pa tayo in the future kapag nagtatrabaho na kayo."

"ang saya, ggraduate na tayo!"

"oo nga eh. sayang lang, hindi tayo kumpleto."

"hala, oo ngaaa! wala na pala si justin dito. sayang naman, sabay-sabay na sana tayong ggraduate eh."

upon hearing justin's name, stell felt his heart ache again.

"ay, sir stell, diba po close kayo ni justin? alam niyo po ba kung anong nangyari sa kanya?"

the whole class went silent. everyone was looking at stell, anticipating his answer. a few of them knew about his relationship with justin but most of the class did not have any idea of the connection that occurred between one of their blockmates and their professor.

stell sighed, putting his hands inside his pockets and clearing his throat before answering the question that was shot to him.

"uhm.... i'm not very sure but... ang alam ko he went somewhere.... to a different country, i mean. pangarap niya raw kasi 'yun eh."

some just nodded their heads and some whispered something to one another.

"but anyways!" stell clasped his hands infront of him. "i hope to see you all again sa graduation niyo 2 weeks from now. congratulations for finishing college, and i am welcoming you as you're now about to enter the real stage of life. good luck out there, kids. see you soon."

everyone stood up to personally thank stell and soon enough, they all left to go home and enjoy the rest of the night.

stell was about to go home as well when he received a message from paulo.

----

STELL'S P.O.V

as i made my way towards the gymnasium, i couldn't help but think of ken. ever since justin left, i avoided ken and josh as well because they lied to me too.

of course, they probably knew that justin was leaving with vincent and they did not even tell me anything.

when i entered, all the players were scattered around the court, running around and passing the ball to one another. they're probably doing a mock game trial. fortunately, UST was able to reach up until the finals of this UAAP season so they're still having trainings.