daggers #24

STELL'S P.O.V

6:00 p.m.

i knew justin's practices in salinggawi usually starts at 6 in the evening because for the past few weeks, my routine has been to wait for him until his practice finishes so i could drive him safely back to his apartment. my last class usually ends at 5:30 in the afternoon but i don't really mind waiting in the campus until 10 p.m. or even until 12 midnight, if it's for justin. i either stay in the parking lot, in the gymnasium to watch the salinggawi dance troupe, or when i have lessons to revise, i just stay inside the faculty until i finish them.

hindi ko na nararamdaman yung pagod, basta para kay jah.

i fixed my stuff and when i realized i have nothing else to do at the moment, i went straight to the gymnasium to watch them practice. justin texted me earlier that today's their first day to practice the stunts that they have been planning. they've been doing body conditioning, warm-ups, and practicing their dances for the past three weeks so according to him, they're pretty much ready to do stunts now.

i'm quite excited for him, actually. i'm not really much of a fan of cheerdance, even when i was still studying, that's why i never watched any UAAP Cheerdance Competition live but i guess, this is gonna be my first.

again, for jah.

i entered the gymnasium and saw the dance troupe scattered around. some of them are stretching, some are doing tumblings and spins, and some are already practicing small pyramids. but my eyes immediately looked for justin and when i saw him, i smiled. he's one of those members who are currently practicing their tumbling techniques. i didn't want to bother him so i just went to the benches to settle myself in.

some of his team mates and other students would greet me whenever they would pass me by. what justin and i have is not a secret anymore to some students, especially to his blockmates and team mates because we've been a bit "maharot" on twitter, and of course, some of them saw it. fortunately, these people know how to keep secrets.

--

hours later, the dance troupe took a break and i saw justin walk towards his bag to get his green pokemon-inspired flask and drink from it. i suddenly felt the butterflies. i bought that flask for him when we were in laguna.
i remember telling him that i want to give him something as a remembrance and he said he wanted a flask so, i bought him one. i just didn't expect that he's actually gonna use it. crush na crush naman ako ni jah >< char jajxbejsbxkeb

justin looked around and i assumed he's probably looking for me. i only stared at him while he looks around the gymnasium, trying to find where i am sitting. i chuckled. he looks like a lost child, tbh. finally, his eyes landed on me and he immediately raised his hand in the air and waved at me. parang bata, ang cute >< i raised my hand as well and waved at him at the same rate of energy that he's giving. he then laughed and i saw how some of his team mates teased him. i badly want to go to him and wipe his sweat for him or give him water but unfortunately, we're still in the school campus so basically, he's still my student so i have to be careful on how i act towards him.

for now, i can only watch him from afar. sa campus lang naman eh. we can do whatever we want kapag wala kami dito.