daggers #20

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

9:05 p.m

our practice for today just finished and our coach and choreographers are now giving us some reminders and assignments to keep ourselves healthy all throughout the season. after a few more announcements, we prayed for a while then we called it a day and bid each other goodbye.

"ingat kayo, guys!" our choreographer stated and we all responded to him before my team mates started exiting the gymnasium. i sat for a while, still catching my breath from the extreme training we just had. i finished showering as well and i'm now drying my hair with my towel.

"jah, una na kami ah."

"sige, ingat!"

i looked at my wristwatch. is he still waiting for me?

i suddenly felt a heavy feeling in my chest once again so i stood up and made my way to the parking lot. there were still a few cars left but i definitely know what stell's car looks like.

--------------------------------

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

as i came close to stell's car, i noticed that the window by the driver's side was open. he's asleep... his head was resting by the door frame on his left side and his arms were crossed over his chest.

i went to the the passenger's side and i was shocked to know that the door wasn't locked.

"so careless... paano kung may nakapasok dito? mag-isa ka pa naman at natutulog dyan.." i scolded the sleeping stell in a soft voice. i don't want to wake him up yet.

he shifted in his seat and i thought he's about to wake up already but when i checked, he's still sleeping. he's now leaning on the right side of his body and his face is closer to me now. i just stared at him for a while.

tama pa ba 'tong ginagawa ko? o dapat ba tinuloy ko nalang yung pag-iwas ko sa'yo?

i took a deep breath and without thinking, i gently held the left side of his face, stroking his cheek with my thumb. i didn't care whether stell would wake up or not..... i just wanted to feel him.

to my surprise, stell suddenly opened his eyes. but i didn't move away, which shocked me even more. he didn't move either. he was just staring directly at my eyes as i did the same while still gently stroking his cheek. now i know, i don't want to stop.

stell smiled. a soft one. god, i missed him so much.

"i missed you." he said in his raspy voice and my heart almost leaped out of my chest. this is the first time he said this in person. ang sarap sa ears.. ><

"i'm sorry..." i whispered, not exactly knowing what i'm apologizing for. maybe because of being jealous of coach pau, or maybe because of ignoring him for a whole month without telling him why, or maybe... for lying to him... about something.

his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes were suddenly filled with worry as he placed his hand on top of mine which was still holding his face. he gently took it and brought it to his lips, softly planting a kiss on top of my knuckles.
i just watched his every move as butterflies fly in my stomach. not once did he take away his gaze from mine.

"i'm just glad that you're fine." he said.

hindi ba marunong magalit 'tong taong 'to??? lalo mo akong pinapahirapan, stell. :(((

"iuwi na ba kita?"

"h-ha?" iuuwi na niya ako???? sa kanya???? i mean, why not? jsvdejhsdkbd eme lang 'di pa pala kami okay. T____T

stell chuckled. ano ba 'yan i even missed his laugh ><

"why are you laughing?" i complained, gently pushing him by the chest.

"i mean, iuuwi na ba kita sa apartment mo or may dadaanan pa tayo?" ooohhhh...

"hindi ba muna tayo mag-uusap? i thought.. you wanted to talk?"

he sighed, holding both of my hands and stroking them with his thumbs.

"yes, i want to. pero only if you're ready. kung ayaw mong pag-usapan, then maiintindihan ko."

my eyebrows met at what he said.
"kahit na unfair sa'yo, papayag ka pa din?" he quickly nodded.

"why?"

"because i respect you and your decisions, justin. kaya hindi ko pinipilit na mag-usap tayo. i was just asking you to talk to me pero kapag ayaw mo, i'm not forcing myself to you."

"bakit ang bait bait mo sa'kin? hindi ka man lang ba nagalit o nagtampo kasi umiwas ako bigla without giving you any reason?"

"i believe you have a reason. diba, jah?"

i nodded.

oo, may rason ako. isang rason na hindi ko pwedeng sahihin sa'yo.

"jah... would you let me take you somewhere tonight?"

my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. it's already 9:30 pm.

"saan tayo pupunta?"

"basta. do you trust me?"

i nodded and smiled.

you didn't have to ask, stell. i will always trust you.