Leviathan Castiel

It was an accident, I swear.

I didn't mean to have the Leviathan take over my vessel, I didn't mean to loose myself completely.

I didn't mean to kill Sam and Dean.

But Crowley... did something. He got them somehow out of me, took pity on me in a way I have never before seen from him.

Never shall I see it again, either.

But in front of me lay two bodies, of my best friends. Dean, the man I was coming to love, and Sam, the one who supported me no matter what.

By my hand they lay nearly dead on the concrete.

Dean was still alive, weakly pulling his brother to himself; I knew Sam was gone.
I did nothing as he cried, as he whispered for his brother, as he slowly bled out never paying a lick of attention to me, standing healed and cold, in the back.

"Sammy Winchester... Damn it..." I gazed, frozen, as Dean covered his brother's shredded abdomen and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Even Crowley's vessel lay burnt on the floor, the demon and King of Hell absent from Earth for a while.

He was not dead, but merely recharging.

I stared at the mess of everything around me and cried when I finally saw the light in Dean's eyes fade, as he finally noticed me.

He smiled.

And then everything I had, loved, was gone.