Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 17

Yuto P.O.V

Before school.

After Yuma finishes feeling the flow in the Duel Sanctuary and defeats Master Roku's former disciple, Roku gives Yuma the hidden deck to upgrade his Deck for the incoming Duel Carnival event.

Yuto introduces the new part of the family Princess Cologne to Yuma and Astral and Yuto tells his story about his duel at the amusement park Yuto gives Yuma the Numbers 91, 50, and 22 and begins to vanish and goes to Astral to regain his memories, Yuto keeps the talk about the Mysterious man and Astral is being a bad guy until he recovered some of his memories.

 Yuto, Yuma, and Astral went to school and for the first time, Yuma is not late.

Yuma: "I'm feeling the flow!"

Yuma jumps and lands.

Yuma: "Alright! Ain't late today!"

Then Yuto walks behind him along with Astral who is still in thought. Then Yuma raised his new upgrade Deck that Roku gave to Yuma.

Yuma: "With these new cards in this strengthened Deck, I'll get my revenge on Kaito for sure!" 

Then Yuma looks at Astral and Yuto looks at Astral as well.

Yuma: "What's with the gloomy face?"

Yuto: "Are you okay Astral?" 

Astral flinch.

Astral: "I can't do it after all... Yuma, Yuto you both and I are just different."

Yuma looks at Astral confused.

Yuto: "Looks like Astral is still scared of Kaito."

Yuma: "What are you talking about?" said with a confused look

Then Yuto sighed at Yuma who glared at Yuto.

Yuto: "Yuma what Astral was saying?"

Before he could finish his sentence we heard Tori's voice.

Tori: "Yuma!"

Then we see Tori, Bronk, Caswell, and Cathy walk toward us.

Yuma: "G-Good morning!"

Yuto: "Good morning guys!"

Then Tori hold Yuma's arm and drag him along with the rest and I follow them with Astral.

Tori: "Forget 'Good morning'..just come here for a bit. You're going to explain yourself clearly today!" said with a neutral look

Mini Timeskip

At the back of the school.

Then Caswell gave his pad to both brothers and saw some patients who were having their skin dry up and their hair color gray.

Yuma: "What is this?!"

Caswell: "I found them online. Lately, there has been an incident involving Duelist assaulted."

Bronk: "And it said all of them had Number cards."

That made both brothers and astral attention to that.

Yuma: "N-Numbers?!" 

Yuto: "Kaito."

Caswell: "In summary, you both might know something about them."

Then Yuma avoids contact with everyone.

Yuma: "So there was an incident like that happening?"

Then Yuma reaches his head with his hand.