Chapter 2

A while ago I saw art on twitter that was about Kalluto and Nanika being close. I think the artist is Irina_Harumi on twitter. I also have an oc in this fic. Her name's Aniko.

It's been a week since we found Shizuku and Bonolenov. Right now, I'm hugging the stuffed bear Shizuku gave me. It feels as if she's still here. The bear smells like dust, probably because I forgot I had it but it's comforting in a way.

I saw that Gon boy a couple days ago. Killua wasn't there tho. Neither was Alluka. I wonder how Nanika is doing. I miss her. I hope Killua is treating her right. A lot better than our family would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks now and boss is looking for new people to join the Troupe to replace Shizuku and Bonolenov. I would say it's still too soon though. Someone has joined in Shalnark's place. Her name is Aniko Tsukumo. I heard she's about 16 years old. Not much older than I am. I don't know much about her though. Only what I've been told.

I'm currently walking beside her. We're heading to a party hosted by our boss. He wants to lure the Chain User to us.

"Girl. What you nen?" Feitan asks.

"Me?"

"Yeah. You."

"I can manipulate my body."

Oh. So she's a manipulator?

"What can you do?" I ask.

"Only two things right now. I can control the density of my body and I can turn my body into liquid. I'm trying to see if I can do other things as well."

"Liquid?" Machi asks.

"Yeah. I'm good for listening to private conversations!"

Her nen is interesting.

"We're here."