16 | Beast Tamer

In this chapter: Mwezi, Lu'anna, Kaizo, Paka, Māui , Namur, Sabine, Nyoka, Kai, Tayir

Mwezi and her mates went as a group to drop her off at the newly established Sabertooth kingdom

Mwezi and her mates went as a group to drop her off at the newly established Sabertooth kingdom. Tayir and Māui went ahead to make sure the path was clear considering the state of things. "It was about time." Lu'anna sighed as she gave Mwezi a side glance with a smirk. "Momma what did you do?" Mwezi giggled. "I did nothing but support my loving little girl." she retorted, feigning innocence. There was a squeal as 3 small children ran up to the entourage. "Auntie!" they screamed as the guards parted the way so the boys could run up to Mwezi.

They nearly knocked Mwezi over even though she crouched down to intercept them. Kai was half tempted to pull them off her by their scruff. "What did I tell you about jumping all over your Aunt like that! She has your cousins in her belly! Have you lost all sense!" Sabine snapped. The boys quickly scrambled off Mwezi and helped her upright. "Sorry auntie! Sorry mommy!" they replied quickly. "I pray you have girls." Sabine joked. The men all looked at each other knowing full well that that would be more dangerous than anything. "Perhaps not." Kaizo retorted with a chuckle and a wink.

Sabine pulled Mwezi along after she said her goodbyes to everyone. "My brother is in a mood, just warning you. He's never been in his human form this long and dealing with idiots and politics is quite vexing for him." Mwezi wanted to laugh but she saw the look on Sabine's face and she grew worried. They had stopped at a training area where a bunch of men were fighting Namur. He seemed to be working out his frustrations on them whether it was yelling or beating them near senseless. "Oy! Nam Nam!" Mwezi shouted.

On que Namurs head snapped to the side as his eyes locked with hers. He caught the fist headed for his face and tossed the guy aside before running over to Mwezi. "Alright boys go rest up." Sabine called out shooing them away. Namur hugged Mwezi tight as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He buried his face into the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply a few times as if trying to remind himself of her scent. "I missed you too." Mwezi said quietly as Namur began to purr. "I'm half tempted to go back into the wild and take you with me." he muttered into her neck.

She giggled, "and what about everyone else?" Mwezi asked. "Sabine was made for this. She leads, I fight. I wish she was the older sibling." he sighed before lifting his head and resting his forehead against hers. "Well about that..." Mwezi whispered and Namur pulled his face back. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Let's get everyone together so we can go over everything once." Mwezi retorted.

Namur led her to his home, Sabine had already arrived with everyone else including four men Mwezi had never met. They all stood around Lu'anna protectively and they all had between three to four marks from what she could tell in various spots on their body. Some of them were easy to tell who was what but some she had never seen before. She was not Steve Irwin, she worked with shiny rocks. "First let's get everyone acquainted and then we can discuss the problem at hand." Sabine offered. The Jaguar king had shown up with his queen and her mates. "Quite the party." Sabine joked as she nudged Mwezi's arm. Once Mwezi was introduced the men's faces lit up. "So this is our daughter you've been hiding from us!" One yelled. He was tall, sunkissed and bald. It was different to see but it worked for him. "Ale'te." he introduced himself with a smile. "Lion shifter and great warrior." he boasted.