4 | Beast Tamer

Mwezi had been with Paka for a couple of weeks and he was growing on her, which she was worried about. She still hadn't heard or seen any trace of Irdum and has come up completely empty handed on how to get home. She managed to come clean to Paka about who she was and where she was from and he was okay with it surprisingly. According to him the women here don't shift often unless they want to or have to, so fitting in wouldn't be too hard. Today Paka wanted to take a trip to their capitol. Apparently the leopard king was hosting a major event where all the kingdoms could get together. It was a yearly thing that helped women to find a mate.

"Okay so here's an outfit I got for you." he said putting down a two piece skirt and blouse outfit. The skirt had two revealing slits up the front of her legs but somehow still managed to keep her covered. The top was a halter piece that went down, around her neck, cupped her breast and then went behind her back, the extra fabric tucking into the loop of fabric that went around her neck so it didn't pull too much. There was a string that tied under her breast so the cups weren't pulled too far apart. The entire outfit was blue with a gold trim. "Paka...this is beautiful I can't accept this!" Mwezi squealed. "Nonsense, only the best for my mate." He said with a toothy grin that showed off his fangs. Mwezi rolled her eyes and grabbed the outfit, slipping into the back room to bathe and change.

Surprisingly the outfit fit her thick frame well and cupped her large breast without putting any strain on her neck

Surprisingly the outfit fit her thick frame well and cupped her large breast without putting any strain on her neck. She walked back out front to a waiting Paka who changed into a matching blue and gold trimmed toga like outfit. He stared at her like she hung the moon and stars and he admired her beauty. "You're perfect.." he muttered, causing Mwezi to blush even though it was unseen. "You're not too bad yourself, handsome." she replied, causing him to smile wide. He held out his hand to her and she took it without hesitation, letting him lead her outside and to the festivities.

"Okay so once we get there, because you're not marked, understand anyone will try to take you and become your mate so stay close to me. There are a lot of woods surrounding the leopard kingdom and that's where ferals roam." he warned her. "What are ferals?" she asked because she figured it wasn't as simple as a dog with rabies and she wanted to be prepared just in case. "Certain species of Kuhamans are considered ferals because of what they are. For example snakes, hyenas, vulchers are all considered feral." Mwezi made a face, "Just becuase of what they are, thats fucking rude." she replied. As a black woman she'd know. "Okay so anyone not feral I should be wary of?" she asked. "Unless you see a five mark saber tooth Kuhaman, no." he said with a joking laugh. "Who is that and why?" she asked genuinely intrigued. "Um I don't know him personally or his name but he is the only recorded Kuhaman to be born with one mark and level up to five. They say it made him mad with all the stuff he put himself through just to get there. He's not a feral technically but he's close mentally. That paired with the fact that he's scared apparently doesn't help his case." Paka informed her with a shrug. No matter how long Mwezi would be here she'd never understand the shallowness of the people here.

Paka led her to a center area that had a raised platform that looked like an arena. A man with short yellow hair and cat ears on his head stepped out. He had sharp yellow eyes above his angular nose and thin lips. He had four marks, two on each side of his neck. "The Jaugar king" Paka whispered to her and she nodded in thanks.