𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘺

It was early morning and Seokjin was pacing around the living room thinking hard and waiting for his Husband. Soon Namjoon came out of their room and watched the brunet pacing back and forth. Slowly walking over to the boy, the blue haired placed his hands on Jin's shoulders and lead him to the Couch sitting besides him.

"Joonie do you really think it's a good idea leaving him alone today? He might- "

"Babe~ shush.. Calm down. He's gonna be alright, he's not alone anymore. We have Jungkook and I'm sure Jimin will visit him today.. He never forgets to come visit Taehyung on this day.. " The Vampire uttered in calm yet sad tone. Seokjin leaned closer to the blue hair's chest and placed his head on it hugging the waist.

"It's been 5 years already.. But he still never forgot about him.. " Jin spoke glancing at that one door in front which Taehyung had entered last night and probably was never gonna leave it so soon. The Vampire sensed his Mate's sadness, snuggling closer to Jin they both sat in silence trying to calm each other assuring with heartbeats that everything will be alright one day.

Someday...

"Where's Jungkook though? I haven't seen him since morning.. He usually gets up early for exercising.. "

"Oh right! He left a note on the fridge and also texted me. Yoongi Hyung has an important match coming up, that's why he decided to train along. "

"An upcoming planned match of Yoongs? " Seokjin's face showed confusion. The said male was never the type to have pre-planned matches. It was always Yoongi entering the underground arena whenever he was in mood to fight and then picked up a match with random strangers.

"I was wondering the same. Let's ask him next time. "

Soon the boys were ready to leave all dressed up. They walked towards the door which had a frame with words in 'Room Of Memories ' on it. It was the same room the boxer and everyone else was prohibited from entering. With a small knock, Seokjin stood behind the door and spoke loud enough for Taehyung inside to hear.

"Sweetheart.. Me and Joonie are leaving for work.. Are you gonna be okay? "

"Y-yeah Hyung! D-don't worry! We have Jeong- I mean Jungkook so every- thing will be fine. " Tae somehow managed to utter full sentence. Hearing the broken voice, the couple's heart crushed.

"Bub please take care of your self, please don't cry much.. It was never your fault don't beat yourself to it! You know he would never like it.. He will only wish you to be happy and smiling.. " Namjoon spoke calmly, but this time Taehyung didn't reply instead he kept quiet. Both the boys took the hint and left the mansion not before talking about the younger to their Butler and Mrs. Cherry.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Hey Gguk you okay? What's with you shuffling so much.. " Yoongi asked as he stopped punching the boxing bag focusing his attention to Jungkook was had been for the past few minutes running here and there looking for something.

"Yeah- no actually I can't find it! " The young boxer grabbed his hair in frustration as he turned over his back pack letting all the things fall on the ground.

"Can't fin- that tiger keychain? " The older pauses his question midways thinking of what could make Jungkook go all worried that's when he realized what was that something most important to the boy.

"Yes. I think I dropped it some where arghhh!!! "

"Hey hey don't panic it must have fallen in the Car if not there then check in your room or the house. " Saying this both the boys bid each other early farewell since Yoongi had to go home early and also Jungkook had his keychain missing.