𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴

Finally the most awaited weekend had arrived. Pleasant morning, with the sun shining bright in the sky with birds chirping and wind whistling there own tunes and melodies.

Jungkook had woken up early since Namjoon had called him for certain help with the housework. The boy had agreed and had decided helped the older. His job downstairs was done and one last thing to do was allotted to him by Seokjin, that was to wake up Taehyung.

The blonde reached the door and knocked on it softly waiting for response wondering if the older was already awake. He didn't want to just enter in the boy's room without any consent and poke his nose in others privacy. When he received no response or any sound of shuffling he slowly turned the door knob opening it carefully and walking inside.

As Jungkook walked in he found the mint hair cuddled up in his sheets with arms tightly circled around a bear plushie which rather seemed too old. Taehyung was adorably hugging the bear and was curled into a circle while sleeping with a cute pout on. The boxer was mesmerized into the sleeping beauty's face as the sunlight beamed through the window peeking inside glowing on the tanned skin. Suddenly the sleeping body turned around due to the sunlight and a glimpse of something shiny caught Jungkook's eyes.

Moving closer he leaned a little taking closer to at the pendant in Taehyung's neck. It was a moon and two letters which depicted J and T on them. Must be Jin Hyung the younger thought and shrugged own, his hands moving to touch the pendant. As he brushed his finger's on the moon, he felt a sudden wave of pain shoot in his heart and mind.

Words started roaming around in his head, but nothing he could understand. Just few words caught Jungkook's attention as he clutched his chest and hair in a tight grasp.

This will be my gift to you baby.

It's so pretty thank you so much.

No problem Love, it'll protect you.

From what?

"From what? " Repeated Jeongguk as the sounds faded pulling the hair while his eyes turned red due time anger. He has so frustrated with such sudden conversations and stuff which for him sadly always end on cliff hangers. Hearing the lil commotion, Taehyung stirred in his sleep and woke up feeling presence near him.

"Kook-ah? " He rasped out in sleepy deep voice which shook Jungkook from his thoughts as he immediately brought his gaze up coming across a beautiful cute sight of the mint hair rubbing his eyes with paws of his big sweater trying to sho away the sleep.

"Jungkook I know it's you! " The mint haired spoke in a pout when he did not get the response to his question.

"Oh sorry! I was thinking.. "

Giggling cutely Taehyung fell back on the bed again. Jungkook was mesmerized by the giggles of the other, as soon as the older laid down back the sweater near his waist slowly moved up. The red eyes suddenly moved towards the exposed lil chubby tummy of the other.

All of a sudden someone came inside the room and Jungkook immediately pulled the sweater down covering the exposed area which now Tae realized was showing. A small blush forming on his cheeks.

"Hey there! " Yoongi walked closer to the bed and settled himself down on the bed with his head laying of the clothed tummy while half legs touching the ground. Jungkook unconsciously started to poke his inner cheek and the pink haired saw this from the corner of his eyes. The older had a hunch that Taehyung was making Jungkook feel lost emotions, the younger whenever they met at gyms or the boxing place he would just ramble about Taehyung this and Taehyung that and chuckle to himself.