𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰.

𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Promise.

A small word holding something very strong within.

He gave an assurance of returning back to his love.

He promised to fall for him in every single life he'll ever live.

He vowed to be his always and forever, the half mark which earned to completed was the last ray of hope.

A broken promise hurts.. They leave marks of pain deep down on the heart which are hard to heal. Some people say promises are meant to be broken but is that actually the case? Well not in every situation.

Jeongguk dashed towards the hospital with one of his abilities, speed.  The Vampire reaching the place quickly entered Taehyung's room and froze on the spot. Tears welding up in his eyes seeing the now extremely pale boy with chapped lips and very skinny body.

"Have you returned? " Taehyung's voice was low but thanks to Jeongguk's sharp ears.

"Yes as promised. I'm back for you.. "  Another pause as Jeongguk continued to stare at his Mate. Everyone watching the two with confusion in their minds.

When suddenly the words made sense to Jimin who widened his eyes as he gasped understanding the situation. He felt Taehyung tightening the weak hold a little on his intertwined palms.

"Re-really!? " The ravenette questioned, voice hesitant and shaky.

"Y-yeah.. " With the agreement of the blind boy Jimin ran towards Jeongguk and hugged the other tightly sobbing loudly in the boy's arms.

"I missed you Gguk.. " -JM

"Me too.. Hyung I'm so sorry.. " -JK

"I will forgive you only- only if you protect my baby.. Please.. Save him Jeongguk-ah.. Please do something.. " -JM

"I'm here now Hyung. I'll do anything for my Love. "

Breaking the hug, Jimin asked everyone to go outside and giving the two space. All of the Hyung line was totally confused as to what was happening. The black haired said he will explain once everyone was out, Seokjin didn't want to leave his brother but he decided to give the boys space and went outside side hugging with Namjoon.

Just as the room was empty with only the Vampire and his Mate, the younger didn't waste any moment to run and hug the mint haired. The older looked so fragile and sick in his hands and all Jeongguk could blame was himself. If- if he just never took that one freaking step that day maybe this might never happen.. His Taehyung would never be in such condition.. in so much pain..

"Baby. My Kitten.. I'm so so sorry.. I'm very late ain't I?! Please forgive me my Love.. "

"Shush it's okay.. Tell me Ggukie.. What happened to you? Why!? Why did you never came? "

That day Jeongguk was on his way to meet Taehyung, as a surprise. The 1st of September, 2016. He called the older and had a lil talk with him while driving, he had just entered the vicinity of Daegu when a male suddenly came in front of his Car.

The Vampire quickly halted his car and went out to check the male. The Man's name Manseok, begged the black haired(JK) to take him away from the place. Being the one with kind heart, Jeongguk agreed and they soon settled in the Car and started driving towards the elder's home.

The house of the latter was in the total opposite direction of Taehyung far far away. Manseok seemed pretty friendly and soon both got lost their talks. The two reached the destination and Jeongguk tried the breaks but the Car did not stop. The breaks had failed and his mind started to panic. Firstly Gguk decided to let the man safely out of the Car but instead Manseok removed his seatbelt and opened the Vampire's side door and removed his seatbelt pushing the boy outside.