𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

Yoongi fell on the ground for the third time during the fight, everyone suddenly had quiet down in the whole Arena. The audience staring at the boxers and gulping at the heavy tension in them. Jimin couldn't handle the love of his life getting beaten, he quickly stood up yelling,

"MIN YOONGI WHAT'S WITH YOU!? FIGHT HIM! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WON'T GET HURT THEN WHY!? "

Hoseok worriedly glances at the Raven head and back to the ring for Yoongi, one was getting worn out due to crying while the other due to fighting. Namjoon patted his shoulder and gestured towards Jimin. The doctor nodded and pulled the human to himself hugging assuringly.

In the ring.

"Now what you fucker? Didn't I tell ya? You can't fucking win against me! "

"I- argh I will not give up so easily on a low life like you! " Yoongi grumbled and was about to get up when suddenly the opponent boxer kicked him. The Referee gasped and came in between the boys to stop them but was pushed aside by Jade. (The opponent)

After pushing the Referee off, Jade rushed towards Yoongi and started beating him senselessly. No matter how much the pink haired tried his body felt weak, so weak with each punch landing on him. He could hear the cries of Jihope and Namjoon, but what can he do at the very moment Yoongi felt nothing but fallen and defeated.

With the echoing voices of cheers slowing down and vision blurry, Yoongi was about to lose all his senses. He still stared weakly at Jade with blank eyes.

"I fucking hate your eyes! Even after defeating you are looking at me like that!? Pathetic you are! *scoffs * I don't care anymore.. You still wanna fight for your boyfriend with this broken and beaten up self of yours? "

"I- even if I lost I tried my best you jackass! *cough *At least I don't go on bitching with other's boyfriend argh.. *cough * I won't forgive you.. " Yoongi couldn't complete as he fell unconscious but his words stabbing Jade who was ready to punch the lifeless body again but was stopped by none other than Hoseok and Namjoon.

Both the boys used their powers to hold back the furious boxer from causing more harm to Yoongi. Jimin rushed to his boyfriend crouching and pulling the body in his lap crying out holding Yoongi close to him.

Soon enough the boys rushed to the hospital, Namjoon quickly informed Seokjin who in an instant left his important work to his other trusted people rushing to the Hospital. Hoseok was quick in helping the boy with his treatment.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately rushed to the Hospital. Namjin worriedly denied but Taekook were already on their way. Just as the reached the place, the mint haired in an instant asked his Bodyguard to take him to his best friend. Kook did so and went back to standing besides Namjoon asking him the details.

On the other hand, Taehyung was quite thankful he couldn't see. The heart wrenching sobs of his Best friend were already breaking him, he doesn't know how he will be able to face the same boy crying with his sight.

Before even he could search for the black haired, Jimin quickly pulled his Soulmate into a tight crying on his shoulder. Seokjin couldn't just stay behind, he also sat besides the two hugging them. For him seeing his two babies cry was also very heart breaking sight.

"It's all m-y fau-fault Tae! Uwahhh It's bec- argh - ause of me my Yoonie *hiccup * is hurt! I hate *hiccup * myself so much?! " Jimin cried his body almost shaking with each hard sob that left his mouth unable to even complete his sentences.