𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳.

Jungkook was in his in the gym room punching the bag seriously thinking about something. With each punch he threw, he let out his thoughts and anger on it. Suddenly two arms wrap around his sweat filled body halting him from punching any more.

"Taehyung? What are you doing? "

"You're thinking about something, aren't you Kookie? "

"Huh? "

"By the way you where throwing the punches, the force.. I could feel you were directing some anger.. " Taehyung spoke as he unwrapped his arms from the neck and slowly trailing them from the shoulders to the bleeding palms. Jungkook felt blush creeping his cheek, the moment seemed too much intimating to him.

"Wh-what are yo- "

"Shush! See what you've done to them! It must be so painful.. And it's oozing blood too! " Yelled softly the mint haired feeling the liquidish material under his fingers.

"Hyung you don't have to worry! Did you forget I'm a vampire? These wounds are nothing! They'll heal in no time.. " The boxer tried assuring the older, he didn't like the sad voice of Taehyung.

"But that doesn't mean you should harm yourself! "

"Okay okay! Kitten I'll stop, hum? I'll take a bath and then we'll meet in few minutes, till then why don't you go and take bath too? " Jungkook said calmly, all his previous thoughts that were eating him up forgotten.

"Yeah I should and so should you! You stink now gosh I'm stinking of sweat too! " Complained the mint haired but still didn't pull out from the backhug. Jungkook scoffed a little and chuckled saying,

"Then you shouldn't have hugged me in the first place! "

"Hey! " And soon the boys started laughing in each other's arms forgetting their worries and letting go of the stupid thoughts. Jungkook helped the boy making him a warm water bath with strawberry bathbombs and also kept his clothes ready on the bed.

Soon he returned to his room, stripping off the material he laid down in the water feeling the warm water wetting his body and relaxing the muscles. He suddenly felt chills when he thought of the touch of Taehyung, it was a type of sexual thing for him and it made him aroused. He had been to bars before but none of them like literally none of them could even have power to make feel aroused.

Not that he had done anything intimate or had been closed with anyone before. Jungkook wanted to remain pure for his Mate.. He wished to give all of his first times to the person he is supposed to love and live his whole life with. But it seemed like Taehyung was starting a fire inside him, a feeling he could never understand or name. The blind boy was beautiful by heart and also his outter beauty was unmatchable.

After finishing he went to check up on Taehyung. He was about to knock on the door when he heard some muffled up voices of groaning in anger. With worry he raised his voice,

"Hyung are you okay? "

"Nuu hwep me Kookieeeeeeee! " A whiny Taehyung's muffled up cry for help was heard. Jungkook in an instant opened the door only to laugh at the older who was struggling with his top.

"Kookieeee stap naaa!!!! " Exclaimed the blind boy turning and running in the direction of the laughing sound. Suddenly his long pants made him trip and Jungkook launched forward still laughing at the boy holding him from the waist. His hands coming in contact with the soft fluffy tummy.

Straightening himself and the mint haired, the blonde helped with the top. Making Taehyung sit on the bed he crouched down and started folding the long pants. He gazed up and found the human with hands folded near his chest with a huge pout. Tapping the pout away, Jungkook muttered few series of Sorrys all their way downstairs.