𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Taehyung waited for today so long. He was just few steps away from his accomplishment. The whole night he spent thinking about what he was gonna talk, what they were gonna do. Dreamy dreamy everything felt like to him. If he succeeded in doing so, he will be on top of the world.

Just one thing he is scared..

What if he is not the one?

What if he fails?

But all this worries are nothing in front of his last hope that he has been dangling ever since the day one. Almost all of the hints and paths come cross reaching the same destination for him.

Finally the morning came and Taehyung couldn't sleep anymore. Even though he slept late after carefully rethinking about his plan for the nth. The mint haired was done changing and bathing thanks to his Hyung. Quickly he made his way to Jungkook's room knocking the door, trying so hard to hide his excitement. But well.. Guess he was really bad at it.

Cause as soon as the blond boxer opened the door, a chuckle left his mouth watching the older fiddling with his fingers, smiling to himself while humming a sweet tune.

"Excited aren't we? "

"Oh? Am I that obvious? " Taehyung asked suddenly his bright grin turning into a cute pout. Jungkook let out another chuckle as he ruffled the boy's hair while tapping the pout with his index finger.

"Yeah. "

"Aren't you too? "

"Um hum~~ "

"Wait are you going somewhere? " Questioned the mint haired when the younger placed Tae's arms on his own feeling the leather jacket.

"Yoongi Hyung has his biggest match today. And I can't miss it Kitten. "

"B-but Kookie.. "

"I assure you I'll be home on time, okay? "

With that Jungkook pecked the older's forehead, lips lingering for a long time.

All of a sudden when the younger started to move away from Taehyung, a bad feeling started rising in his chest. The sound of shoes clucking on the marbled floor triggering few not so nice things which made his heartbeats fasten their pace again. He in an instant started running towards the sound, almost tripping only to be caught by pair of arms in a firm safe hold.

"Kitten? What's wrong? "

"J-Jungkook.. "

"Shush calm down first. It's fine all okay. I'm here, here with you. " With worry came out more calming and soothing words-phrases in hope of calming the panicked mint haired in the arms.

"Are you good now baby? "

"Don't leave me- " The formerly shaking boy tried to utter few words only to be cut of my another worried voice.

"Namjesus! Jungkook Taehyung!? What happened!? " Seokjin came running out from his room with Namjoon following behind. They both crouched down besides Taekook who were also on the ground in each other's arms.

"It's okay. He is fine now.. " -JK

"Don't leave me. Don't leave me.. " Mumbled Taehyung continuously clutching tightly to the leather jacket in a messy yet firm grasp.

"Baby I'm not leaving you okay? " Assured the youngest pulling the human more closer to his chest. All Namjin could do was to watch the boys adoringly with find eyes while patting both their backs.