𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

Jungkook was in his room sitting by the window watching the plain yard which was his everyday thinking place. Lately his mind is just caught up about that one mint hair which he has been assigned to take care of. Most of his worries seemed to be ending.

He had found a place for living.

His sister and her son were having a good life.

Enough food to eat.

No more struggling with life.

No more fighting like your life dependant on it.

The most important thing his debts were being paid.

And now he had nothing to worry so the blind boy was all his mind had occupied. Jungkook was just sitting in dazed with hands cupping his face as he stared at particularly nothing. When suddenly a knock was heard, standing up the blonde walked over to open the door revealing the boy he was thinking about.

"Oh! Jungkook hieee~~ " Waving his hands Taehyung spoke with a bright grin on his face. He had been feeling quite well and cheerful these days. And even the mint haired himself knows that something was changing inside him but doesn't knows what exactly.

"Hey Hyung.. "

"I was here to ask if you are free today? " The blind boy asked fiddling with the fingers. A habit which Jungkook noticed since the day he was assigned, the older whenever had something as requests and questions; Taehyung would always fiddle with his hands or sleeves.

"Yeah I am. Wanna go somewhere? " Kook asked receiving an immediate response.

"Yes. Actually.. Hyungs are busy and um it's time for my appointment with the doctor! So you said you'll come along.. "

The sudden eagerness of seeing the doctor made Jungkook a little suspicious about the relations of the two. With an raised eyebrow he stared at the older from head to toe taking in his dress up. Taehyung was wearing his casual clothes nothing fancy.

So I don't think that guy's any special..

Stop it boi! Who are you to him!?

Damn it!

"Jungkook? You don't wanna go? " Ask the older again dejectedly, his cheerful face in an instant turning pouty and sad.

"I'm coming I'm coming. You can go sit down till I get ready. " The boxer finished. His face cracked up a small grin too seeing the older displaying his big boxy smile and then leaving hopping downstairs towards the couch.

When the boy had safely reached the Sofa Jungkook went in back in his room and closed the door as he started changing his clothes.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Parking the Car, the vampire got out of it and made his way towards the other side for Taehyung opening the door. When the older came outside, the blonde finally let his eyes leave the mint haired and catch a sight of the Name of the Hospital.

"Life Goes On? "

"Yeah. Let's go. " Said Tae forwarding his hand in search of Kook's sleeves. The younger was quick to place the palm on his arms as they walked towards the entrance.

Reaching the receptionist, Jungkook asked for Tae's doctor. The girl politely answered him the floor and room number showing them the way to the elevator.