𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦

That day at night, Seokjin had lectured the mint haired boy and told him to be more careful.

Taehyung's hands and legs was healing well in the past days. And most of the time since the movie day, the Jungkook tried to maintain a little distance from the older as the cuts were still fresh and the smell was too alluring and sweet for him that he just wanted to sip out some blood from the older. Reason he doesn't knows, from what he has heard that a Vampire only craves for his bloodmate, who he knows when came into close vicinity or is near you.

But Taehyung, the mint haired didn't made Kook feel any sort of bond or like attractions which made him crave that he should mark him his. Most of the time the blonde couldn't avoid the older since he (TH) was in need of him (JK), helping the boy with whatever he could. But other times Kook stayed away.

It's been quite few days since the vase breaking incident and what made Jungkook question more was the healing time the older was taking. For the mint haired human being, the little bruises and cuts where taking too much of time to heal. But Kook just can't go against or interfere in the older's personal matters cause if the boxer does then he himself would have to open up about his life in return which doesn't wants to.

Today again Namjin went to work and left the two home for themselves. It was 11 am when Jungkook came out of his room half dressed walking towards Taehyung's room. He knocked the door and was quickly responded back. As he opened the door entering the beautiful purple and green themed room he found the older laid on the bed like a star fish eyes stuck on the ceiling.

"Jungkook? " The blind boy questioned, the said male hummed in response staring at the laying body, firstly the no more bandaged hands and then the legs. He sighed in relief and spoke,

"Your cuts seemed to be healed so get ready we are going out. You can walk right? "

"Yeah I can walk. We are really going out? Why so? "

"Just wanted to. I'm tired of stay on in the four walls.. And you wanted to go outside too.. " Muttered Jungkook the last sentence to himself while shoving his hands in the pockets while staring outside.

"Didn't you just went out yesterday to see Yoonie's match? "

"Huh? Well.. Um.. Do you want to go or not? " He questioned in stern voice trying to keep  his lie being caught. And it seemed to work when Taehyung widened his eyes and nodded quickly getting up and bumping into the younger's chest.

"Uff- omo are yuo otay!? " Worried muffled voice of Taehyung came as he tried to move back only to get his legs entangled with Jungkook and falling back onto the mattress again.

Jungkook stared with wide eyes at the older who eyes seemed to be staring back, but well you know the truth. He could feel Taehyung's heart and his own beating in sync with fastening pace due to the close proximity. For the first time he tried to look at the mint haired's face so closely and clearly.

Taehyung had his bangs slightly parted as Seokjin told him that it really look good on the boy. A couple of moles scattered on the beautiful face one near the eye and one on the cheek, other near lips and one of the cute nose. And lil peek of his left expose collar suddenly seemed to be inviting him to sunk his teeth deep in and have a taste of the alluring aromatic blood. His now red eyes going back up to meet the older's blind one's which held only darkness and blankness in them were still wide.

"Urm.. Jungkook-ah? " Spoke Taehyung in tiny voice having full attention of the younger who hummed in response.

"Your lil heavy- " Before the boy could even complete, the blond boxer stood up carefully and made the older sit up in his place too. Latter both muttered few sorries and then remained silent for few moments until Taehyung decided to remind the younger that they had to go out.