𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝘔𝘺 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥

"Hyung come on! Tell Jinnie I don't need a bodyguard!! I can handle myself well! " Yelled a mint hair boy as he followed his Hyung with intertwined hands.

"Oh ho Tae bear you need to understand! Your health is getting weaker day by day.. And after that dumb incident we don't any more of it to happen and risk your safety.. " The Hyung guy said as he reached the desired room and settled the younger boy on the sofa.

"Are you kidding me Joon Hyung!? It wasn't even a thing to be labelled as incident! And I took care of the situation so well! " Taehyung grumbled while he showed his Hyung how he smacked the thief punching and throwing his purse in the air.

Sighing Namjoon somehow tried to explain the boy the depth of the situation. Taehyung tried to oppose but was left with no option when his brother dashed into the room hugging the life out of him.

"Namjoon Hyung! Take your boyfriend off me! "

"I can't you know it! Once he gets stuck to you he is forever gonna be stuck. " Chuckled the blue hair watching the two brothers in adoration.

"I swear no one must hate me more than you both! My goodness! I see no respect here~~ " Pouted Seokjin hugging his little one more tightly.

"Hyung stop being dramatic! Me and Namjoon Hyung are the one's who love you the most in this world! " Taehyung spoke in a pout too and hugged back the older with equal passion which caused the couple to smile widely at the younger.

"Yes so now that you do love me, your gonna agree on having a bodyguard. Joonie will take you in the evening to meet the boy. " Smriked Jin while Tae sighed and Joon shook his head. The oldest surely had his ways to make the boys agree one way or the other.

And that's how Taehyung found himself in the situation he is in right now.

Both the blue haired and mint hair were walking onto a dusty old passage leading them to a certain place. As soon as Namjoon opened the door, loud bustling and cheering noises filled their ears. Taehyung scrunched his nose smelling the air filled with blood and sweat.

"Hyung where are we? " He spoke, his heart beats fastening there pace with fear.

"Shush. It's okay, I'm here I'll hold you tight. Just don't leave my hand. " Assured the older pulling the younger closer to him while having a firm hold on the intertwined hands.

Both somehow pushed themselves in between the hyped up crowd. They were cheering for a familiar name Taehyung thought. His mind stopped working for a moment hearing the name. Hands and legs shaking, what was happening?

Is that him?

How is he alive?

"Baby are you okay? What's wrong? Your hands are shaking? " In worry Namjoon questioned as they finally made passed the crowd to a quiet- calm corner.

"Can you tell me the name of the person who's gonna be my bodyguard? "

"Jungkook. "

What!?

"Let's go. I heard he doesn't likes waiting. " All the mint hair could do was gulp down the big lump in his throat and nod slightly following the other.

It's okay it can't be him!

Oh Namjesus why can't I see! Joonie has never seen any glimpse of him only if he did..

Their steps came to halt and a knock was heard. Namjoon had found the door with the label Jungkook on them. He raised his hands to knock the door softly.