𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

It's been few days since the Vampire Boxer had entered the Kims lives. The boy was getting used to the life with extra cheerful family in which he thought Namjoon was the only normal person in the whole household.

Jungkook had taken quick liking to the older's personality.

"Hey Hyung! Jin Hyung said you asked for me.. " Kook knocked at the open door of study room gaining Namjoon's attention.

"Oh yes. Please take a seat I have something to talk about. " Joon grinned widely showing his dimples gesturing the empty space besides him. Jungkook nodded and took a seat on the single couch.

"So I know your still young.. But I was wondering.. actually it was Taehyung who came up to me. As you know other than taking my brother outside you have nothing to do, so he thought maybe you might get bored.. So um what do you think about joining a University? " -NJ

"Huh? " Jungkook was confused. What was the older even saying. They have already given him a job, which was more than enough, had paid his debts and were providing him living facilities, food and almost everything.

"Don't think it's too much. You are taking care of our lil one and it means a lot to us. " Gratefulness could be reflected from the voice of the older which made Jungkook realize how important the blind boy was for the couple.

If he thought about the few days he had been in the house, all he did was to bring Taehyung downstairs, leave him again to his room, helping the boy eat. Other times it was Jin helping his brother. Nothing more but the things he was getting in return were too much for him.

"Why? "

"Well you see... There might be a time when you won't need to take care of Taehyung anymore.. So um he thought that I would give you a job in my Company. " The blue haired's voice was with pain and hurt in them.

A time when I don't have to take care of Taehyung?

"We are not forcing you to give your answer now but be sure to give it earlier. According to you we'll make arrangements. Alright then, I'll be taking my leave. Have a good day. " Namjoon said hands patting the blonde's shoulder as he stood up. Quickly Jungkook stood up bidding the older farewell.

The blonde again plopped down on the couch thinking about what he just heard. He could have a chance to study, a chance to prove himself. But then again thoughts started hovering his mind.

Do I deserved this?

Why?

Also Taehyung what about him?

Suddenly his thoughts were broken by the oldest. Seokjin shook the boy's shoulder gaining his attention.

"I'll be taking my leave now. So you have to take care of Taehyung the whole day, okay? "

"Huh? Where are you going? " Kook asked confused as he stood up walking with the brunet outside in the living room.

"Well I own a Restaurant. I need to be there, I've taken enough leave. I wanted you to get normal and feel all familiar with us that's why I took leave now that I see your doing well on your I'll get back to my job. "

"Oh okay.. " Jungkook just nodded taking in the new information. It's only been few days, he'll surely get to know more about the family. Sighing he again was about to plop down on the couch letting his body sink into the fluffy soft material when suddenly he heard sound of a glass breaking.

His eyes travelled from where the sound came. It was from Taehyung's room. Without much thought he quickly jumped to tell other side of the couch and ran upstairs. Opening the green colored door, Jungkook found Taehyung sitting on the ground with a broken flower vase in front. From what he could see, it felt like the latter was trying to pick up the pieces.