𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘮 𝘖𝘶𝘵!

Taehyung jolted up from his sleep. Grabbing his hair he silently tried to yelled out his frustrations away. Why? Why is this happening now?

For the last 3 years no one has returned back, then why have the nightmares. Taking deep breaths he tried to calm himself but of no use as the tears won't stop nor the weird feeling in his stomach. He quickly stood up and stumbled trying to make his way to the door but couldn't.

When suddenly the door opened and came in someone.

Few minutes prior.

"Let's write a song for each other? "

Jungkook suddenly jolted up from his sleep. He wasn't having nightmares like Taehyung but rather remnants of something.

"Wh-what was that again? " He said clutching to his head as it started paining. It's not his first time, Kook has been having dreams ever since the past years but when the boy will wake up he'll eventually forget about them in the morning.

It was different from when he arrived at the Kim's. The starting days were alright but after few more he started dreaming the same things he's been doing the whole day. But the dreams only had him and Taehyung. The clothes different, the times different.

The common thing was Taekook did the same activity. Like watching a movie, sculpting, baking. The boxer's deep thoughts were cut off due to some thudding sounds which could be heard from the room besides.

"Taehyung! " Jungkook's eyes suddenly turned red thinking something happened to the older. He hurriedly threw the duvet on the side and dashed out of his room running towards the other room. Without knocking the blonde opened the door only to find Taehyung in a way he wished he never saw.

The older had a tear stained face with more tears falling down and a scared look on his face as he took deep breaths. From what the blonde could see was a broken boy with his hands raised forward asking for himself to be pulled out from all the miseries.

Jungkook threw himself on his knees and sat down pulling the older on his lap hugging him tightly. Firstly trying to stable the boy's breathing then after trying to calm the boy also stopping him from crying. Few minutes later, only soft sniffles and lil hiccups could be heard. Softly caressing the scalp of Taehyung, the boxer asked voice gentle just above whisper.

"Kitten are you alright? "

"Um hum.. " Taehyung hummed and then again closed his eyes hearing the heartbeats of the younger. Melting into the warmth the blonde was providing him, Tae snuggled closer and his hands tightening around the waist not wanting to leave the embrace.

"Can we sleep like this? "

"Sure. In my room? " Jungkook agreed and questioned about the rooms, when the older muttered a yes. He stood up pulling the boy closer to his chest walking towards the other room. Normally his body temperature is cold since he is a vampire, but ever since the first day whenever he is in close proximity with the mint haired he would always warm himself.

Entering the room, he pushed the door close with his leg and laid Taehyung down on the bed. The older whined at the loss of the warmth as he pouted and looked in a wrong direction not knowing where Jungkook was. The younger chuckle and tapped the pout away.

"Wait. I'm getting the duvet. " The boxer said as he pulled the previously thrown duvet from the floor, placing them on the mint haired and bed he himself slipped into it. When Tae felt the bed sinking in a little, he quickly sneaked his arms around Jungkook pulling him closer.