𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.

It's been a week since the last time Jungkook and the Kims had met. Finally today the blonde was shifting in the Kim household after his arrangements were done. The boy didn't have  much of furniture or stuffs just him and his bag full of clothes with few precious belongings.

Jungkook had finally met Seokjin. The older was funny but too much talkative guy he thought. Throughout the whole house tour, the brunet had not stopped spree of talking about himself and himself. In between few bits about his boyfriend and brother. The boxer was also told about which rooms he could enter and which not. He thought that maybe there would be very restrictions living with a new family but to his gratefulness he was permitted to enter all the rooms leaving one room down the far corner of the Mansion.

Jungkook wondered as to why but he wasn't the type to poke his nose into other's business. Cause he knew the rule if you do they do as well. Also he didn't wanna get too close to the Kims. They had too much of gap in between.

"So Jungkook this is your room! You'll be staying in a room besides Tae. " Seokjin clapped his hands as he opened the door and gestured at the room.

"Such a big room? " Jungkook had his mouth wide agape, he could never imagine himself living in such room or luxury as the Mansion itself. They soon entered it and the boxer had his eyes glued to the room.

"Yes. And think of yourself as our new family member Jungkook. Welcome to the Kim Family. " Seokjin warmly said and forwarded his hands for the said male to shake. But before the younger could even raise his hand he was tackled into a backhug making him fall on the bed.

Few moments ago.

An handsome black haired male entered the Kim's Mansion looking here and there in search of someone. When his eyes met with the one of the few butlers from the house.

"Uncle Choi! " He called out loudly gaining the said male's attention. The elder man turned around and gave the Raven head a big wide grin.

"Ah Master Jimin~~ welcome home. "

"Uncle Choi it's been so many years! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Master just call me Jiminie! " The ravenette whined with a pout causing the latter to chuckle at him.

"My bad haha. Come dear have a seat. "

"No no. I heard Taetae's bodyguard was coming home today.. Is he here? "

Butler Choi nodded his head and gestured where the newly appointed bodyguard and Seokjin was. Jimin thanked him and made his way upstairs from where he could hear his Hyung's voice. He was just about to enter the room when his eyes caught a hold of someone very much familiar.

Without much thought he ran and jumped on to the new boy making him fall on the fluffy bed landing straight on the face. His grasp around the blonde tighten as few years started escaping his eyes.

"My goodness I can't believe it's you Gguk! Where the fuck have you been. Namjesus Jeongguk you made us worried as hell! " Started Jimin saying everything in one breath. But much to his dismay a low growl was heard and his hands were yanked away. Jungkook stood up pushing the black haired on the bed careful to not hurt him.

"First of all, it's not Jeongguk! It's Jeon Jungkook. And secondly what's with y'all!? I don't know you nor anyone else. Please maintain your distance! " Burst out the young boxer which made Jimin widen his eyes, Seokjin was quick to crouch down besides the boy. The Ravenette quickly stood up with the help of brunet and bowed apologizing for his misbehavior.